Why does drama anime ahve to be sad? :cry:

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Battosai101
Visitor

Why does drama anime ahve to be sad? :cry:

Post by Battosai101 »

:( :( :( , i just watched Shintsukitan Tsukihime, it is a very good anime, I liked it, but thoguh it was good, it was also sad. There was a guy named Shiki and later on he fell in love with this vampire/shinso named Arcueid Brunestud. Later on, during the last episode, she went alone and fought against this guy named Roa, he was the person she was looking for. She and Shiki were suppose to fight Roa together, but :( ...she died. Shiki tried to save her but she wont let him, since she was full of pride...i just wish the person who made this anime would let her live a happily life with shiki...well Jaa, i hope to see another anime with a happy ending, but anime with sad ending is good too :) [/i]
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

You wouldn't want to see Revolutionary Girl Utena, then. :(

I can't recall a dramatic anime with a more positive ending.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Kinda cooky though
ViperCat
Visitor

Post by ViperCat »

Wow,I've never seen a completely dramatic anime....Well I guess it would be good considering ITS ANIME :P.But anyway I would like to see this show,Shintsukitan Tsukihime.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Iagree It should be good
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

i shall rule the world mwahhahaha
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Ran__Mouri wrote:i shall rule the world mwahhahaha

um . . . that was kinda inappropriate don't u think?
Mountain
Visitor

Re: Why does drama anime ahve to be sad? :cry:

Post by Mountain »

Battosai101 wrote::( :( :( , i just watched Shintsukitan Tsukihime, it is a very good anime, I liked it, but thoguh it was good, it was also sad. There was a guy named Shiki and later on he fell in love with this vampire/shinso named Arcueid Brunestud. Later on, during the last episode, she went alone and fought against this guy named Roa, he was the person she was looking for. She and Shiki were suppose to fight Roa together, but :( ...she died. Shiki tried to save her but she wont let him, since she was full of pride...i just wish the person who made this anime would let her live a happily life with shiki...well Jaa, i hope to see another anime with a happy ending, but anime with sad ending is good too :) [/i]

Well I guess everyone wants a happy ending but it would get kinda boring after a while if every anime began to get predictable don't u think?
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

how old r u moutain

AND I SHALL RULE DA WORLD MWHAHAHAH :twisted:
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Cry

Post by Miaka Yuki »

I think it's sad so it can give you all the quilaties of life like comedy and romance and DRAMA well it kinda prepares ya for the world like to handle stuff. It makes the story line more real life and yet apart from life
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

ur totally right beck
Mountain
Visitor

Re: Cry

Post by Mountain »

Miaka wrote:I think it's sad so it can give you all the quilaties of life like comedy and romance and DRAMA well it kinda prepares ya for the world like to handle stuff. It makes the story line more real life and yet apart from life

Kinda reminds me of Rurouni Kenshin, like how kenshin keeps reminding ppl that 'no matter how many sins u've committed, u can always repent for them'.
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Yeah

Post by Miaka Yuki »

Yeah but i know that cause there was a lot of Drama in my life when i didn't know bout anime and if i did it mighta helped.
BEWD_wanter
Visitor

Post by BEWD_wanter »

i have never seen any dramatic anime
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Miaka is right it perpares you life emotionally
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Post by Miaka Yuki »

yeah but i do love anime in fact i wish my life was a anime