Why does drama anime ahve to be sad? :cry:

Discussions about anything anime-related.
noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Tsukihime

Post by noodles87 »

Tsukihime was a great anime series, though really short. I wish they would make a sequel, but from the looks of how it ended, i doubt it :(. I recommend it to all to view and also download the OST for the series.
I'm a facebook whore.
Mai

Re: Why does drama anime ahve to be sad? :cry:

Post by Mai »

Battosai101 wrote::( :( :( , i just watched Shintsukitan Tsukihime, it is a very good anime, I liked it, but thoguh it was good, it was also sad. There was a guy named Shiki and later on he fell in love with this vampire/shinso named Arcueid Brunestud. Later on, during the last episode, she went alone and fought against this guy named Roa, he was the person she was looking for. She and Shiki were suppose to fight Roa together, but :( ...she died. Shiki tried to save her but she wont let him, since she was full of pride...i just wish the person who made this anime would let her live a happily life with shiki...well Jaa, i hope to see another anime with a happy ending, but anime with sad ending is good too :) [/i]

draĀ·matĀ·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dr-mtk)
adj.
Of or relating to drama or the theater.
Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theatre: a dramatic rescue at sea.
Arresting or forceful in appearance or effect: a dramatic sunset.
Music. Having a powerful, expressive singing voice: a dramatic tenor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Late Latin drmaticus, from Greek drmatikos, from drma, drmat-, drama. See drama.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
draĀ·matiĀ·calĀ·ly adv....

if the anime is dramatic it will have a sad or devastating ending..... :D
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Post by noodles87 »

WTF? Are you using dictionary.com? You have too much time on your hand to do that. Or rather you're too specific.
I'm a facebook whore.
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Quoting the infamous RedXIII : My thoughts exactly.
Soulstealingangel
Visitor

Re: Why does drama anime ahve to be sad? :cry:

Post by Soulstealingangel »

I have to say ur right anime shouldn't be predictable if it was it would ruin my profession of choice or just make it easier to make something new :D