Is there going to be anymore more episodes?

The_Humanoid_Typhoon1
Visitor

Is there going to be anymore more episodes?

Post by The_Humanoid_Typhoon1 »

On Adultswim they restarted the Anime. Does that mean there aren't going to be anymore episodes? If so that really sucks because none of the main storyline conflicts were resloved.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

There probably are going to be more episodes, just after the re-runs. Here in England, they re-ran the same set of episodes of Dragonball Z about 20 times at least b4 they showed anything else. If thats what they're doing where u live then good luck with putting up with it :wink:
Yumi
Visitor

Post by Yumi »

they are stalling us for the new seasons. they did that to yugioh too
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

They do that to every anime. They're clever, they're trying to get as many ppl as possible interested so that its worth it when they aire the rest :wink:
The_Humanoid_Typhoon1
Visitor

OH

Post by The_Humanoid_Typhoon1 »

Well that is good I don't think I will have a problem puttin gup with it I just hope that enough people get interested in it and they don't cancel it like they canceled Aqua teen Hunger Force...but then again I didn't like it,but I know plenty of people who love it.
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

[quote="Yumi"]they are stalling us for the new seasons. they did that to yugioh too[/quote]

nononono they are not stalling just liek with dbz ti takes a long time to TRANLATE all the episodes so c hill out ad be paicent
BEWD_wanter
Visitor

Post by BEWD_wanter »

true
Yumi
Visitor

Post by Yumi »

Ran__Mouri wrote:
Yumi wrote:they are stalling us for the new seasons. they did that to yugioh too

nononono they are not stalling just liek with dbz ti takes a long time to TRANLATE all the episodes so c hill out ad be paicent

God. . .i am paciente, i just really think they are stalling us, and getting the new seasons ready and i don't mind bcuz i've missed a couple episodes anyway, jeez. and i know all about the translating thing
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lol
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

they are not stalling us they need to translate them !!!!!!!! if u knwo about it then .......... ummmm good :mrgreen:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Piong
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

......................?Got a problem with my lingo???Lol.Lol
Ran__Mouri