Anime Conventions

Topics about pretty much anything and everything else.
kris_87

Anime Conventions

Post by kris_87 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:22 am

Hi guys! My name is Krystal and I work for an event ticketing company that has been working with a lot of anime events lately and I wanted to learn more about the anime community. I'm not trying to spam or sell anything. I'm genuinely interested in hearing how we could provide a better registration experience from the people that actually attend and enjoy anime conferences and events.
We provided registration for events such as Kumoricon and Hal-Con in the past. Would you like more communication with the organizers, an easier way to share that you are going to the event, etc? Any input would be much appreciated! You can message me on here or send me an email. Thanks again!
Last edited by Tyche on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising?

somi

Re: Anime Conventions

Post by somi » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:35 am

In addition to the above features, Suba Games' 9Dragons will further offer non-stop GM events and balance PvP environment.
You can easily check out our best quality mybraindumps.net exam dumps prepare you well for the real Pittsburg State University exam. You can also get success in real exam of JUNIPER with the quality University of Pennsylvania questions and microsoft training answers.