Tell me sumthin about the show

L
Visitor

Post by L »

i is hate case closed it is dumb duh!!!
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

u think everythin is dumb but the only thing that is dumb is well u guess i really easy to get the answer :roll: :roll:
inuyasha's bro
Visitor

Post by inuyasha's bro »

Miroku go suck your thumb somewhere else.Let the big kids play on the COMPUTER,DUUUUUHHH.
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

LMFAO!! :lol:
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I really love Case Closed,it's my favorite show! and I think a One-Episode Watcher really doesn't have enough CC Experience to judge the show, because I didn't like Case Closed the first time I watched it.
Shinichi K.
Visitor

Case Closed/Detective Conan

Post by Shinichi K. »

I love the Case Closed Anime!! <( ^.^ )>
But I was kind of upset that they didn't keep the Japenese names...
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Yeah, Jimmy, Racheal, Richard,- They're all typical names also... Conan, on the other hand.. I like that name, and that's the Japanese name for Conan also
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

i love case closed but it alway those thing that you can't see until its over that through you off
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I dunno what you mean :?
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

sanoska25 wrote:i love case closed but it alway those thing that you can't see until its over that through you off

I dunno what you mean

i mean i hate when they dont show you that one clue until he solves the case or when you can't see the it but conan can
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Yeah, ... that's cuz you're not the ace detective that notices everything... but yeah, I know what you mean...

But some cases are possible to find.. and I like those episodes :roll: