Theme Song

Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

:cry: :cry: :cry: man i guess no one knows who sings the song
Sparkle_the_Cutie
Visitor

Post by Sparkle_the_Cutie »

i love me some Case Closed!!! Especially wittle Conan....hey did you guys notice that some of the pictures in the gallery come from AdvancedAnime.com??? its a pretty good site, too.....anyways....do you guys think that Rachel will ever find out Conan's secret? :?: :!:
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

If i could get to listen to the whole theme song i'd be in heaven, but not just foor case closed but 4 just about all the show on toonami and adult swim
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

[b]why do they only show the theme song for case closed in the first episode,and not the whole series its so good :) :oops:
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

:oops: :oops: little Amy is so cute i could just put her in my poket i have wallpaper for comp
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Princess Barbie wrote:Yea I like that song to its realy good ive heard the japanese version but I like the english one better.

that's only 3 :roll:
rmariej1984
Visitor

Post by rmariej1984 »

The Japanese version is by the Hi-Lows and its called Mune ga Dokidoki. Now what that translates to is anyone's guess. And if anyone can help me find out PLEASE let me know. I've been hunting for a copy of the English version of the song since I got ahold of a copy of the dvd.

I got my information through the Anime Network btw. The opening I mentioned is only for the first 30 eps. Apparently every 30 eps or so there is another opening... they are up to 17 now...

The ending theme is by Ziggy and its called "Step by Step"
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Yeah, and I think the 1st theme is by ziggy too, but I've never found the name, or the artist. Anyhow, I like the ending theme better. 8)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Who does sing that song? I wish I knew, I would hunt them down and force them to sing it for me daily, while I pleasured myself nonstop.

No but seriously, I want to aquire that song, as it rules.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Who does sing that song? I wish I knew, I would hunt them down and force them to sing it for me daily, while I pleasured myself nonstop.

No but seriously, I want to aquire that song, as it rules.

That's gross :|
Visitor

Re: i can

Post by Guest »

gamefreakk021 wrote:i can sign the song of case closed
so can i lol
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Sparkle_the_Cutie wrote:i love me some Case Closed!!! Especially wittle Conan....hey did you guys notice that some of the pictures in the gallery come from AdvancedAnime.com??? its a pretty good site, too.....anyways....do you guys think that Rachel will ever find out Conan's secret? :?: :!:

she did once but Conan tricked her with Agasas phone call using the bow tie
Visitor

Post by Guest »

ep 375.. .
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

rmariej1984 wrote:The Japanese version is by the Hi-Lows and its called Mune ga Dokidoki. Now what that translates to is anyone's guess. And if anyone can help me find out PLEASE let me know. I've been hunting for a copy of the English version of the song since I got ahold of a copy of the dvd.

I got my information through the Anime Network btw. The opening I mentioned is only for the first 30 eps. Apparently every 30 eps or so there is another opening... they are up to 17 now...

The ending theme is by Ziggy and its called "Step by Step"
Yep... I've found it, but you're just a guest in the wind, and you're probably not gonna come on here any time soon.