Manga Comic books or Anime dvds?

Discussions about anything anime-related.

What do you like better Manga Comic books or anime dvds?

Anime Dvds
63%
Manga Comic books
38%

Total votes: 16

Kurama_Hiei_Lover
Visitor

Manga Comic books or Anime dvds?

Post by Kurama_Hiei_Lover »

hi
Kurama_Hiei_Lover
Visitor

Post by Kurama_Hiei_Lover »

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY LIKE DVDS OR THE BOOKS? I like the books because i love to read!
BEWD_wanter
Visitor

Post by BEWD_wanter »

I would choose dvds but i dont have a dvd player so i will vote 4 comics
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

I have never ever read a manga in my life, so i guess I'm going with the animes.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lol
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

MOUNTAIN
I have never ever read a manga in my life, so i guess I'm going with the animes.
[b][/b]

WHAT!!!!! U HAVE NEVER READ MAMGA AND U CALL URSELF A ANIME FAN OMG
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

K?
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

i choose anime dvd's because i get tired of reading
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lol...,me too
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Ran__Mouri wrote:MOUNTAIN

WHAT!!!!! U HAVE NEVER READ MAMGA AND U CALL URSELF A ANIME FAN OMG

Lol, its not my fault. All the anime they sell here in England is in Japanese and the ones over the internet are kinda expensive, so my mum won't let me get any. But I'm dying to read atleast one manga :cry:
Misato
Visitor

Post by Misato »

I like both, but recently I prefer animes, just because manga releases are often delayed and they start a series over here and then it takes forever to come out with the next number. So, I mostly buy mangas where the story is finished (except for NGE, issue 9 still isn't anywhere in sight).
Sometimes it's fun to watch an anime I already read or vice versa. The second season of Magic Knight Rayearth has drastic differences - because when they began creating the show the manga wasn't finished. Or Utena - although the characters are the same and the core of the story is still there it gives many new point of views.
It's often easier to follow action sequences on screen, but on the other hand a manga can give you hundreds of little still masterpieces. The way of storytelling is different in these different medias and it can alter your mood if you see black/white or full color.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

You can read mangas over the net 8)
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

I prefer comics, but hey, thats only me.
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

i like dvds cause i like watching tv more then reading, comics to me are ok but i dont read them all the time!!
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

I woud like to get the DVDs, cuz I have a DVD player, but I cant, cuz my family is cheap.
I like the mangas better tho, cuz its the real story line. Not altered, no nothing. Just how the author intended it to be. Like InuYasha for instance!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
« p i n k p u p p i »
Visitor

Post by « p i n k p u p p i » »

hello...I chose manga comics ^____^ I looove to read manga! I hope to maybe be a manga-ka(artist), when I grow up! (My fave series is Under the Glass Moon & Fruits Basket!)^.~