Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Pokemon rp
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Pokemon rp
use ice beam. max it out the use head butt,followed by hydro pump.
Re: Pokemon rp
"groundon no!!!! can u go on? Thats my boy now use sunny day and SOLAR BEAM to finish it!!! GIVE it ALL u got!!!!!" Yuki screams!!!!
Sora rox!!!
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Pokemon rp
Dodge using a maxed out aqua jet then surf to finish it.
Re: Pokemon rp
"Groundon no!!!! Return! U put up a good fight. now go, rayquaza!!!" yuki says.
Sora rox!!!
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Pokemon rp
"so now rayquaza huh?" yuki says "return rayquaza and come on out regice!!"
Sora rox!!!
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
-
Chrono Paladin
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2580
- Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon rp
Jake joins Flare in the battle.
"I'm here to help out, Dude. Machop, use Karate Chop!"
"I'm here to help out, Dude. Machop, use Karate Chop!"
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Ignited
Help Haiti!
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Pokemon rp
He's fainted 2 of my pokemon. I've only fainted 1. Thanks for the help Jake. Let's see if yuki agrees with you helping me.
Re: Pokemon rp
"No big dudes, its a double battle huh? thats were i ace in!! Come on out Regigigas!!!"Yuki says. ( yes we can)
Sora rox!!!
-
Chrono Paladin
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2580
- Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon rp
"Normal Pokemon, eh. Machop, use Karate Chop."
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Ignited
Help Haiti!
-
Chrono Paladin
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2580
- Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon rp
Machop avoids the attack. "Machop, use revenge".
OOC: I though Regigigas was a normal-type pokemon eventhough it's concept looks very natural.
OOC: I though Regigigas was a normal-type pokemon eventhough it's concept looks very natural.
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Ignited
Help Haiti!
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily says"wow a battle lets watch pikachu"and pikachu says"yea"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
