Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A bit too cramped

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Locked
Desu
Master Otaku
Posts: 80
Joined: Oct 02, 2006 5:11am

A bit too cramped

Post by Desu »

It's pretty much what I want to say. The text is all a bit too squashed and all the butons are compacted.

Which is completely unlike other forums I frequent which makes me claustrophobic.
If you're seeing this, I probably made some huge space in my message to provide comedic effect when you read the message at the end.
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Tyche »

I like it this way. Very accesiable.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Tsuchi »

i like it too, its all easy to navigate
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Symos »

Works for what it is intended for.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Haruhi
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 49
Joined: Feb 04, 2007 12:01pm

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Haruhi »

I think it works fine. Looks neater this way too, instead of everything being loose and spread out.
Works for what it is intender for.
Couldn't have put it any better myself. ^.~
Puppy
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 158
Joined: Mar 22, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Female

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Puppy »

I like it like this,and Tsuchi is right,it is all easy to navigate. =D> :mrgreen: :color:
iRawr.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Cold Revolver »

Desu wrote:It's pretty much what I want to say. The text is all a bit too squashed and all the butons are compacted.

Which is completely unlike other forums I frequent which makes me claustrophobic.
Wha?!... *looks at your posts* Maybe you should get used to the forums before making such a ludicrous statement. Please forgive me, welcome to AA and hope you find it much more to your tastes in the future.


(edit) wait.. you have been here since october..Well scratch all that post bs, It is SIMPLE to navigate and easy to read, unless your vision is impaired?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
AnimeKitty
Baka Otaku
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 30, 2007 7:43am

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by AnimeKitty »

Cold Revolver™ wrote:
Desu wrote:It's pretty much what I want to say. The text is all a bit too squashed and all the butons are compacted.

Which is completely unlike other forums I frequent which makes me claustrophobic.
Wha?!... *looks at your posts* Maybe you should get used to the forums before making such a ludicrous statement. Please forgive me, welcome to AA and hope you find it much more to your tastes in the future.


(edit) wait.. you have been here since october..Well scratch all that post bs, It is SIMPLE to navigate and easy to read, unless your vision is impaired?
:lol:
i think its fine, maybe a nice banner at the top.
but its easy to read and find your way around :bounce:
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

This is the most organized forum I've seen anywhere. Everything is easy to find and access. I see no problem.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Master InuYasha »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:This is the most organized forum I've seen anywhere. Everything is easy to find and access. I see no problem.
Just what I was thinking.
Haruhi
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 49
Joined: Feb 04, 2007 12:01pm

Re: A bit too cramped

Post by Haruhi »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:This is the most organized forum I've seen anywhere. Everything is easy to find and access. I see no problem.

I've seen more organized to be honest. However, as I said over 2 months ago, the layout is fine. Since the majority of the people agree (or seem to) with that it shouldn't need to be changed to suit one person's fancy.
Locked