Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Twilight RP
Re: Twilight RP
Bella marveled at how quickly he did that. "How did you go so fast? That would've taken me, like, 3 minutes"
Re: Twilight RP
"All I did was empty the tainted water in the sink and toss the rest in the trash. I didn't rinces it out like others" He sat back down flipping open his notebook, he flipped to a blank page and searched for his pencil "have you seen my pencil"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella looked at the floor, then bent down under the table with a small 'Aha'. But on her way up she hit her head on the underside of the table. "Ow...Is this it?" She held it up while she sat down on the floor
Re: Twilight RP
He took it from her and put it on his notebook. he then turned and offered his hand to her "Come on, lets get you up off the floor"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
She hesitated, still under the impression that he was sick, but then smiled a bit and accepted his hand. Her other hand was holding her head where she had hit it
Re: Twilight RP
He lifted her up easily though made sure she wasn't going to fall over before letting ehr go. "There"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
She blushed. "Thanks" She sat in her seat again. "Hey, Edward, do you wanna do something after school? Maybe? I have nothing to do today" She twidled her thumbs
Re: Twilight RP
He knew he shouldn't but it was tempting. He never got close to anoyone besides Alice and the others. "Maybe" he said.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella smiled a bit, happy that she seemed to be making a good impression - minus the klutziness. "Do we have any other classes together?" She pulled out her timetable and showed him.
Re: Twilight RP
He pulled out his own schedule and handed it to her, letting her figure it out.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella examined his schedule. "We have one more class together" She slid his sheet back to him.
(How many classes do they have in a day?)
(How many classes do they have in a day?)
Re: Twilight RP
(um...5 or 6)
Edward put his schedule away then picked up his pencil and doodled the stick figure surround in string/ribbon but was also knotted up
Edward put his schedule away then picked up his pencil and doodled the stick figure surround in string/ribbon but was also knotted up
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella looked at his drawing. "Who's that?" She asked. "And why''re they surroinded like that?"
(For once, I really don't get it ^^)
(For once, I really don't get it ^^)
Re: Twilight RP
(lol, and sorry for replying so late, if i dont reply within two days then send me a message)
"Just someone..." He said before flipping to a new page and drew a tic-tac-toe game board and slid the notebook over to her along with the pencil.
"Just someone..." He said before flipping to a new page and drew a tic-tac-toe game board and slid the notebook over to her along with the pencil.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(Alright)
Bella smiled and drew an X in the very middle of the board, then slid it back to him
Bella smiled and drew an X in the very middle of the board, then slid it back to him
Re: Twilight RP
He stared down at the page, taking the pencil from her slowly. He marked the top left corner.
...|...| O
-----------
...| X |...
-----------
...|...|...
(lol my make shift Tic-Tac-Toe Board! lol just erase the ... and put your mark, it's so I won't get confused -.-; heheh)
...|...| O
-----------
...| X |...
-----------
...|...|...
(lol my make shift Tic-Tac-Toe Board! lol just erase the ... and put your mark, it's so I won't get confused -.-; heheh)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

