Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Twilight RP
Re: Twilight RP
Bella continued to frown. "Then I guess than means you're busy. Well, I'll see you tomorrow" She walked away reluctantly.
(g2g now. Ha ha! There, I told you XD)
(g2g now. Ha ha! There, I told you XD)
Re: Twilight RP
Jessica and Angela saw Bella and Jessica called her over they were heading to thier own car. "BELLA!!!"
Ed got into his car and zoomed out of the parking lot and headed home
Ed got into his car and zoomed out of the parking lot and headed home
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella spared one last glance in Edward's direction, then jogged over to Jessica and Angela. "Hey guys. What's up? Are you going home?"
Re: Twilight RP
Jessica shook her head "No, even better!" Jessica said. "We're going shopping, wanna come?" Lauren invited.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella smiled and nodded. "Yea, will you guys meet me outside my house? I have to get some money"
Re: Twilight RP
"We'll be in half an hour" Lauren said and headed to her car. Jessica flashed Bella a big smile then followed Lauren to the car.
Ed had already made it home and was greated by his mom(the mom, i dont remember her name)
(that reminds me, I finally got my b-day present in from my sister, she got me new moon, and eclipse. I haven't started it though.)
Ed had already made it home and was greated by his mom(the mom, i dont remember her name)
(that reminds me, I finally got my b-day present in from my sister, she got me new moon, and eclipse. I haven't started it though.)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(Awesome. I got Eclipse last week but I can't read it yet cuz I won't get points in english for it cuz it doesn't have a test I could take afterward and my teacher won't let us read other books in class and I can't follow two storielines at once *cries*)(I think her name is Esme)
(Do you pronounce the second L in Carlisle? I just pronounce it Carlise)
Bella got into her truck and drove to her house. She got there quickly and still had 20 min until Jessica and Angelina were going to be there so she had a quick shower. When she was finished, she grabbed her rarely used purse, jammed her wallet and a few other things in and waited by the door. She left a note for Charlie on the coffee table
(Do you pronounce the second L in Carlisle? I just pronounce it Carlise)
Bella got into her truck and drove to her house. She got there quickly and still had 20 min until Jessica and Angelina were going to be there so she had a quick shower. When she was finished, she grabbed her rarely used purse, jammed her wallet and a few other things in and waited by the door. She left a note for Charlie on the coffee table
Re: Twilight RP
(carlise)(I might have streep(sp?) or mono. IDK and we don't have the money to go to the doctor so yeah, im out of it. sorry if my rping is effected becasue of it cause I'm totally drained.)
Jessica and Lauren showed up one minute before the 30 minute limit. They were smiling, Jessica's smile was bigger then Lauren's. Lauren waved her over as Jessica chereed "Come on Bella!"
Jessica and Lauren showed up one minute before the 30 minute limit. They were smiling, Jessica's smile was bigger then Lauren's. Lauren waved her over as Jessica chereed "Come on Bella!"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(Aww, *hugz* Also, it's Angelina that's coming, not Lauren)
Bella locked the doorhandle on her way out and ran to Jessica's window. "Should I take my truck or go with you?"
Bella locked the doorhandle on her way out and ran to Jessica's window. "Should I take my truck or go with you?"
Re: Twilight RP
"You can come with us" She said happily unlocking the car doors so bella could get in.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella climbed into the car and slammed the door shut. After she got her seatbelt on she said, "Okay, let's go"
(You're a different person again XD I started Eclipse this morning. So far nothing big's happened but I'm only on page 45 ish XD)
(You're a different person again XD I started Eclipse this morning. So far nothing big's happened but I'm only on page 45 ish XD)
Re: Twilight RP
(different person again? what? OF COURSE I"M A DIFFERENT PERSON, I'm 16 now
^-^)
Angelina/Luaren(?) turned up some music and put the car in drive and sped off heading for that town that I don't remember the name of ^_^
(I haven't begun Eclipse yet, so no spoiling it!)
^-^)
Angelina/Luaren(?) turned up some music and put the car in drive and sped off heading for that town that I don't remember the name of ^_^
(I haven't begun Eclipse yet, so no spoiling it!)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
(Actually I'm referring to your name and piccy XD And horray for 16 ^^ And dont worry, I won't spoil)
Bella looked out the window while they drove. It was bothering her that Edward was still on her mind. The word 'obsessive' crossed her mind and she choked on her own spit
Bella looked out the window while they drove. It was bothering her that Edward was still on her mind. The word 'obsessive' crossed her mind and she choked on her own spit
Re: Twilight RP
Jessica turned around "are you alright bella?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: Twilight RP
Bella nodded, still choking. After a minute she had cleared her throat. "Yea, sorry, I'm fine"
Re: Twilight RP
"good cause the last thing we'd want is if we had to drive to the hospital" Jessica said before singing along with the radio
(time skip to when they get to the mall?)
(time skip to when they get to the mall?)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

