Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Twilight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella smiled and joined in the singing.

(Yes, time skip)

Bella looked out the window at the mall. It was bigger than she had expected.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Jessica got out saying "Lauren has to go somewhere, she'll meet up with us later"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella got out as well. "Alright. Let's go" She started walking toward the mall.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Lauren drove off.

Jessica, walking right next to Bella was talking about the lastest gossip in the school "So Brad and Tiffany broke up but will most likely get back together..."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella nodded every once in a while, making it look like she was paying attention. In reality, she didn't even know who Brad or Tiffany were. Then she tripped and grabbed onto Jessica's arm to try to keep herself up.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(sorry, i was sick, still am but i have to get my school assignments)

Jessica stumbled at the sudden weight but didn't fall. "Woa!" she had squeeled a loud high picth squeel that got almost everyone attention. A few guys were headed thier way.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(Aww, *hugz*)

Bella straightens herself and notices the men walking toward them. She's a little unnerved by their expressions and starts to walk away quickly, holding Jessica's wrist
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Jessica stumbles after her "Whats wrong Bella? Do you see a sale!?"

The men follow at thier own pace.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella dared a glance over her shoulder at the men. "Yea, a really huge sale"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

"Where!?" Jessica said looking at her.

The men were still foloowing at thier own pace; walking.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

"Inside. I just remembered that I read about it in the newspaper. It'll be where the most people are" Bella opened the door into the mall and pulled Jessica in behind her. She quickly pushed herself and Jessica into the center of a large group of people
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

Jessica nearly sutmbbled but has great balance and doesn't. She looks around for the sale "Which store?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella spotted an even bigger group of people and pushed past them. "Oh, sorry. Maybe it said it's next week..."
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

"Aw man." Jessica took over and started leading Bella to one of the big stores, obviously thier stuff wasn't the cheapist.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella looked over her shoulder, not seeing the men, and sighed in relief. "Hey, Jess, did you see those guys that were behind us in the parking lot?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(*bra strap just broke*...)

"Which ones?" She said as she linked arms with Bella as they walked into the store, a small burst of cold air hitting them.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked