You're yelling at the wrong person. I'm the one who locked the thread so if you have any problems take it up with me. I was even nice enough to say why I did it, but I'll send you a pm telling you exactly why I did it.Amray wrote:You all Suck and you can't even face the truth!!!!
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Well now.. This isn't good.
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
I know you locked my thread. You clearly said "I'm locking this thread" in my post so I knew who it was.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Please stop the spam. Thanks.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
learn what spam is you rookie!♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:Please stop the spam. Thanks.
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
I love how you bend the rules to fit you. It's extremely sexy.♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:Please stop the spam. Thanks.
♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:Lol.. Nice sig. XD
Mhmm, completely appropriate. Responding to Pyro's signature in a Terminated Moderator application?
'kay, thanks.
I can just tell that you're going to have a lot to say to me now, amiright?
Oh and,
Wow, Neo certainly did lock that thread, but why do I get the impression that you're blaming it all on him? As in, trying to direct Amray's anger onto Neo. So, if Jesus Christ came in here and said what Amray has already stated then I suppose you are going to say "Dret locked your thread!!" I miss the teamwork.♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:First of all.. Neo locked the stupid thread
Hmm.
I guess you could look at my post as an attack against Forsaken, or you could look at it as an attack against all mods. Looks like I may have killed two birds with one stone, depending on the way you look at it.
If anyone has a problem with my post, PM me about it. =)
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
i just dont know why this was a global announcement for so long. or an announcement in general. lol.
you might want to put it back to its original normal thread state.
cause everything is getting all cluttered.
and yeah.
i have something else to say but bambi thinks alike me, and will ultimately say what imn thinking if she keeps posting.
thats the mod that needs to come back
ANNA AND BAMBI FOR MOD AGAIN.
lol. noseriously.
you might want to put it back to its original normal thread state.
cause everything is getting all cluttered.
and yeah.
i have something else to say but bambi thinks alike me, and will ultimately say what imn thinking if she keeps posting.
thats the mod that needs to come back
ANNA AND BAMBI FOR MOD AGAIN.
lol. noseriously.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
mai is right and i think that well,...........never mind what i think because it would just be edited again....
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
This thread has served it's purpose.
And, Bambi. Thank you for sharing that with me, even though it was harsh. I must say I agree with you.
I just cant be serious all the time [referring to Pyro Psychos Siggy]
And to clear up confusion.. I wasn't trying to blame Neo.. Eh.
^^ Well.
Any questions at all.. Whatsoever PM me.
~Locked~
And, Bambi. Thank you for sharing that with me, even though it was harsh. I must say I agree with you.
I just cant be serious all the time [referring to Pyro Psychos Siggy]
And to clear up confusion.. I wasn't trying to blame Neo.. Eh.
^^ Well.
Any questions at all.. Whatsoever PM me.
~Locked~
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
It seems that I'm being attacked every post, or every action I take along this thread. It may be unjust sometimes, but instead of flaming me can we please change it to a PM?
The original point of this thread, was about AA's users. About how we should work together to clean it up. We can't do anything unless a problem is reported, which is why I've asked you to do so.
But John, (Spetsnaz) that was inappropriate. You can insult me all you want. But tell me, why?
(PM or chat??)
I am a new moderator, yeah. There is no such thing, as the "perfect" moderator. I've made mistakes, and I'll make many more. What I need, is your guys' help with it. Why can't we quit arguing, and work together?
~Unlocked by request, and I feel it's right]
The original point of this thread, was about AA's users. About how we should work together to clean it up. We can't do anything unless a problem is reported, which is why I've asked you to do so.
But John, (Spetsnaz) that was inappropriate. You can insult me all you want. But tell me, why?
I am a new moderator, yeah. There is no such thing, as the "perfect" moderator. I've made mistakes, and I'll make many more. What I need, is your guys' help with it. Why can't we quit arguing, and work together?
~Unlocked by request, and I feel it's right]
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
I totally forgot the purpose of this thread or is it just a thread made for people to be able to take out their aggressions?
Anyways, for some comments that have been made, don't drag me along with others who you think do wrong, I'm the best and so I can't really do anything wrong.
So, Forsaken could you summarize what's happened and what this thread is about because I just don't feel like reading trough all this crap. Thanks in advance
Anyways, for some comments that have been made, don't drag me along with others who you think do wrong, I'm the best and so I can't really do anything wrong.
So, Forsaken could you summarize what's happened and what this thread is about because I just don't feel like reading trough all this crap. Thanks in advance
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
I came I saw I kicked arse. Game over
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Yeah, what is this thread about? People just seem to be spouting random problems. Is that what this thread is for?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
My speculation is that this thread was created with the purpose in mind for the AA users to come together and devise a solution to fix this site's current status.Omega wrote:Yeah, what is this thread about? People just seem to be spouting random problems. Is that what this thread is for?
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Here Kida♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:The original point of this thread was to tell users to report other users who have done wrong, but I guess most missed my point completely. But even if they got my point I highly doubt that they'd take it into consideration. -Most of them anyhow support the wrong doers on AA. But I'm just throwing gasoline on the fire now, so I'll yield.
But Neo you do make an excellent point.. Tell me, you guys, why do we flame, spam, argue..? But I do care about the users who left. Call me stupid, but they were a big part of this community.
I never really thought of it that way. I guess I'm too wrapped up in all the rules being broke. I don't see the good somewhat. I've already thought of retiring several times, even though that's not right. But I decide to stay because I'd be a hypocrite. I stated in my application how much I love this site, and if I left, so soon, I'd call myself a liar.
I wish that we could work together, as a site. But there is always going to be rule breaking, flaming, finger pointing, etc.. But these days it's gotten to be too much. This site isn't as bad as some people lead on but if we dont do something now, it will be.
To solve AA's little problem, a lot of users need to change their view and attitude towards the site, and the authority on the site.
We're not the bad guys, even though you may think we are.
Our purpose is to help this site, even though it may not seem like it at times, it might seem like we're too strict but we don't mean to be. Again, it's to help the site.
Please take what I've said into consideration..
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
Oh ok.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Re: Well now.. This isn't good.
ohh.♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:Here Kida♥♥Forsaken♥♥ wrote:The original point of this thread was to tell users to report other users who have done wrong, but I guess most missed my point completely. But even if they got my point I highly doubt that they'd take it into consideration. -Most of them anyhow support the wrong doers on AA. But I'm just throwing gasoline on the fire now, so I'll yield.
But Neo you do make an excellent point.. Tell me, you guys, why do we flame, spam, argue..? But I do care about the users who left. Call me stupid, but they were a big part of this community.
I never really thought of it that way. I guess I'm too wrapped up in all the rules being broke. I don't see the good somewhat. I've already thought of retiring several times, even though that's not right. But I decide to stay because I'd be a hypocrite. I stated in my application how much I love this site, and if I left, so soon, I'd call myself a liar.
I wish that we could work together, as a site. But there is always going to be rule breaking, flaming, finger pointing, etc.. But these days it's gotten to be too much. This site isn't as bad as some people lead on but if we dont do something now, it will be.
To solve AA's little problem, a lot of users need to change their view and attitude towards the site, and the authority on the site.
We're not the bad guys, even though you may think we are.
Our purpose is to help this site, even though it may not seem like it at times, it might seem like we're too strict but we don't mean to be. Again, it's to help the site.
Please take what I've said into consideration..
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
