Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by divinephoenix »

(no fair, you wouldn't let Temari get you knocked down for a minute :(

Ninpou Fuusajin is move wherein Temari gives out a huge gust of wind at the same time she takes some dirt or sand in the ground that can get to her opponent's eyes
:( )
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

.:Aki-Kun:. wrote:Gaara was getting very angry "so we are going to fight now or u going to talk and just stand there like a baka."
((sorry :heh: :heh: ))

"Lets start!!! Gai-Sensai, I hope you approve!!!" *uses extreme speed and kicks the back of Garra's head*
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by Nyko »

(time to make an apperance)
Itachi step out from behind a tree and looks over the village

(i have no idea whats going on so there 8-[ )
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Gaara flip back words and glare at him a bit shock
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

"What is worng?? I thought we were going to fight!!!"
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Gaara let some sand out without lee knowing and some of his sand tap him on the shoulder
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

*Lee turned shocked* "Fine if that is the way you want to play...." *starts unleashing the first 4 gates like he did in the chunin(sp) exams*
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Gai appeares in front of Lee, sayin, "Lee don't waste your time, and your energy." *with thumbs up smiling*
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

"But Gai-sensai, I have to do this to prove that Lady Tsunade's time and effort in surgery were not a waste on me!!!! I'm sorry Gai-sensai, but I will fight anyways!!! 5th Gate: Gate of Joy, OPEN!!!!!!!" *Opens fight gate and gets ready to open a can of kick-@$$ on Garra*
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Gaara stays cool until Lee starts kicking him everywhere. "too fast." Gaara whispers.
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by Nyko »

Itachi yawned and disappeared reappearing in a tea shop sipping tea
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

*Kicks Garra straight up in the air and ties one bandage wraps around him. Lee punchs Garra and pulls him back up like a yoyo then punches him harder as in this clip(the third special Lee vs. Lee): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5euz-aUSo * "HIDDEN LOCTUS!!!!!!"
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Lee is tired because of opening the gates.
Naruto saw what is happening.
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

*feels really tired* "I cant go on much longer..........unless........6TH GATE OPEN!!!! 7TH GATE OPEN!!!!" *starts kicking Garra's butt all over again and then stops form pure exauhstion* "I'm done........." *passes out*


*Choji is watching from afar* "Maybe I should go help him..........."
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by Sora101 »

Naruto runs over to the fallen Lee. "bushy Brow get up! You can't go! You've got to much to ride on!!! If you die, the Sasuke is going to go out with Sakura not You! Wake up!"
Sora rox!!!
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: CHIBI NARUTO!!!!!!!

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Lee suddenly stands up and says, "nobody can get Sakura-chan from me!! Hyaa!!"

Because of exaustion, Naruto gives Lee water, but mistakenly, it's coffee!!!
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Locked