Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Black Cat fangirl enter!

Discussions about anything anime-related.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Black Cat fangirl enter!

Post by divinephoenix »

I have some in the talent area but they're my old ones. I haven't made any new ones recently because I'm too busy. But if you like. I'll make a quick drawing ang post it if you like.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 468
Joined: Oct 09, 2007 1:20am
Gender: Female

Re: Black Cat fangirl enter!

Post by Jessie-Kah »

wow u are really talented im really really talented they are awsome art works i loved them :mrgreen:
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
And im so sick of watching while the minutes pass as i go nowhere
And this is my reaction, To everything i fear
Cause ive been going crazy i dont want to waste another minute here
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Black Cat fangirl enter!

Post by divinephoenix »

thanks for saying :mrgreen:

How did you find them?
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 468
Joined: Oct 09, 2007 1:20am
Gender: Female

Re: Black Cat fangirl enter!

Post by Jessie-Kah »

i went lookin for them lolz :lol:
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
And im so sick of watching while the minutes pass as i go nowhere
And this is my reaction, To everything i fear
Cause ive been going crazy i dont want to waste another minute here
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Black Cat fangirl enter!

Post by divinephoenix »

You actually found them?!

I don't even know where they are anymore but you found them!

You're good, I can tell you that
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 468
Joined: Oct 09, 2007 1:20am
Gender: Female

Re: Black Cat fangirl enter!

Post by Jessie-Kah »

Yeh i wanted to see them so i decided to go and look for them although i keep thinking "were the hell can they be" so it took me awhile lmao :lol:
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
And im so sick of watching while the minutes pass as i go nowhere
And this is my reaction, To everything i fear
Cause ive been going crazy i dont want to waste another minute here
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Black Cat fangirl enter!

Post by divinephoenix »

ohh..that's so sweet.. :oops:
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Locked