Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what is the best PS3 game?
what is the best PS3 game?
i would like all of your opinions as to what the best Ps3 game is? i like oblivion, WarHawk, and assassins Creed. what do you think? 
MAKE FRIENDS WITH DEATH ITS FOREVER
-
The Evil Russell Crowe
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 661
- Joined: Sep 18, 2007 4:26pm
- Gender: Male
Re: what is the best PS3 game?
PES '08. With the frame rate fixing patch of course 
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
-
Fangoram the Shaman king
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: what is the best PS3 game?
I like The Darkness... of course, its the only PS3 game I've played so far...
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: what is the best PS3 game?
Why are you all listing either crap or multi-platform games? Well I know why and it's because you lack good taste in games. Otherwise you would know that the best game for the PS3 is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. You would also be somewhat correct if you said Resistance or Ratchet and Clank.
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: what is the best PS3 game?
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune & Resistance: Fall Of Man.
Those are my favorite PS3 games I've ever played.
Those are my favorite PS3 games I've ever played.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal å
µé· HeichÅ
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: what is the best PS3 game?
You don't have a PS3, do you.Amray wrote:Assassins Creed.
Re: what is the best PS3 game?
Resistance as far as exclusives go. I also like Oblivion and the Tom Clancey games.
The future of the PS3 lies in the hands of two games. Metal Gear Solid 4 will be great but the best has got to be FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!
The future of the PS3 lies in the hands of two games. Metal Gear Solid 4 will be great but the best has got to be FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!
