Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Emo Neko's AA family RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Hallow »

That's great.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Keilu »

^__^I want to get at least the third place in the best notes this bimester! Last one I got 9.3, and the least to get in the best ones was 9.4 :shock:
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Hallow »

Wonderful.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Keilu »

So want any muffins? I bought the ingridients, so I can make cinnamon and chocolate muffins!
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Hallow »

I see. Carry on then.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

She ran inside the house and attack her dad
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Hallow »

What was that for?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

"nothing" smile and ran around the house "did can i go to Japan for New Years please"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Keilu »

*Gives muffins to both of them* "I want to go too..."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

Name:Inu
Age:14
How u are relate to Emo Neko's:Son
Appearance: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q164 ... imeddd.jpg

Personality: Shy
Bio: Mysterious
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

emo neko ran around the house wondering where her son was right then and now
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

Inu saw her mom and ran and gave her a hug.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

"there u are sweetie" *hugs him back*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

"Here I am,What have you been up to? "Inu says
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Keilu »

*sees her nephew and sister* "Hi, Inu! Want muffins?"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Emo Neko's AA family RP

Post by Master InuYasha »

"Yes,can I have 2?"Inu says
Locked