Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
AX Agents RP
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
Michiyo put his hand on her cheek. "Good that's all I wanted to know. But either way Vampire, Krusnik, or Human I would love you anyway because you helped me and were there for me when I needed you most." She let go of his hand and leaned into him giving him a hug. "And now I have you in my arms and I'm never going to let you go." She smiled as she said this. "Desmond you think I could spend the rest of the night here with you?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: AX Agents RP
He smiled, wrapping his arms around her. "Yeah. I think you could."
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
Michiyo placed her head on his shoulder and smiled closing her eyes. "If I was to die here and now...I would be happy because you were the last one holding me and the last person I saw. I love you very much Desmond. Thank you for choosing me."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: AX Agents RP
"I'm happy you feel that way." He said, stroking her hair. "I feel... the same way, you know?"
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
(If nobody minds I'm taking the role of Tres Iqus as well becasue he's a fun person to act as)(Note I am Michiyo, Abel, Caterina, Tres, Kate, I think that's it.)(Note note that Dante Kei is Desmond & Edmund Welts and Pope Alessandro.)(P.S. Dante Kei I bought and read book two of Rage Against The Moons. It's really great. Thumbs up for Dante Kei and their amazing choice in reading materials!)
Michiyo blushed slightly at what he said. "Re...really? That's great." She shifted to the way she was when they were talking to Caterina. "If you feel uncomfortable let me know and I'll let you lay down...ok?"
Abel scratched his head. "Edmund your brother seems to have taken quite a liking to Sister Michiyo. Wouldn't you say?" He looked over and saw Tres with Caterina. "Hey Father Tres, Where've you been?"
Tres looked at him. "Father Nightroad I was told to inspect the scene of which you have come from."
Caterina ajusted her monical. "A killing like that isn't one to over look. There was bearly a body to inspect. There were cameras around the room but it didn't seem like there were any tapes showing what went on there tonight."
Abel smiled nervously. "Well that was very frightening I'll try to remember what I saw and inform you Your Eminance." He watched as Tres and Caterina went back inside. "Well what are we to do Edmund. Tell then Michiyo killed him and I kinda helped or what?" He opened his bag revealing the tapes from the room.
Michiyo blushed slightly at what he said. "Re...really? That's great." She shifted to the way she was when they were talking to Caterina. "If you feel uncomfortable let me know and I'll let you lay down...ok?"
Abel scratched his head. "Edmund your brother seems to have taken quite a liking to Sister Michiyo. Wouldn't you say?" He looked over and saw Tres with Caterina. "Hey Father Tres, Where've you been?"
Tres looked at him. "Father Nightroad I was told to inspect the scene of which you have come from."
Caterina ajusted her monical. "A killing like that isn't one to over look. There was bearly a body to inspect. There were cameras around the room but it didn't seem like there were any tapes showing what went on there tonight."
Abel smiled nervously. "Well that was very frightening I'll try to remember what I saw and inform you Your Eminance." He watched as Tres and Caterina went back inside. "Well what are we to do Edmund. Tell then Michiyo killed him and I kinda helped or what?" He opened his bag revealing the tapes from the room.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: AX Agents RP
(Oh, I wish I had money right now! I've been so worried about stuff for a con that's coming up that I haven't gotten to the bookstore lately. ^^ Thank you.)
He smiled. "Its fine. I'm okay. As long as you're comfortable."
Edmund sighed, rubbing his neck. "What do you think will happen if we tell her the truth? It was a legitimate job, wasn't it? I mean, he was after Sister Michiyo and the Pope, after all. It seemed to me like he had a whole plan set up, didn't he?"
He smiled. "Its fine. I'm okay. As long as you're comfortable."
Edmund sighed, rubbing his neck. "What do you think will happen if we tell her the truth? It was a legitimate job, wasn't it? I mean, he was after Sister Michiyo and the Pope, after all. It seemed to me like he had a whole plan set up, didn't he?"
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
Abel sighed. "Right. But maybe we should have Michiyo tell Lady Caterina in the morning. I mean comming from her she might give some leway being that she killed her brother to save the Pope."
Caterina looked at Tres. "Gunslinger. Tomarrow you will meet two new AX Agents you will be working with."
Tres looked down at her. "Affermitive."
Michiyo smiled and sat up. "Desmond please if you are uncomfortable tell me." She stood up infront of him with a serious look. "Look I'll be fine I rarely sleep and more....so I'll be right here if you need me." She sat on the floor and leaned back against the bed. "Lay down and get some rest."
Caterina looked at Tres. "Gunslinger. Tomarrow you will meet two new AX Agents you will be working with."
Tres looked down at her. "Affermitive."
Michiyo smiled and sat up. "Desmond please if you are uncomfortable tell me." She stood up infront of him with a serious look. "Look I'll be fine I rarely sleep and more....so I'll be right here if you need me." She sat on the floor and leaned back against the bed. "Lay down and get some rest."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: AX Agents RP
He chuckled, and lifted her, laying her on the bed. "The floor is no place for a lady."
Edmund nodded. "I suppose."
Edmund nodded. "I suppose."
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
Michiyo blushed a bit. "Desmond I don't want you to sleep on the floor either." She sat up looking at him. "I mean it. The bed should be big enough for both of us. I'm quite thin, even though it may not seem that way in this outfit." She shifted and laid back down her back against the wall. "See Desmond. I'll sleep here, that is, unless you want me to sleep on the outer edge of the bed or something." She seemed to just be ranting to keep herself from getting flustered but it wasn't going so well.
Abel fixed his glasses and sighed. "I just don't want her getting in trouble. Now what do I do with these things?" He patted the bag of tapes.
Abel fixed his glasses and sighed. "I just don't want her getting in trouble. Now what do I do with these things?" He patted the bag of tapes.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: AX Agents RP
Desmond smiled, and laid on the bed next to her. "Its fine. I've got enough room."
Edmund laughed some. "I'm not sure."
Edmund laughed some. "I'm not sure."
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
"I think I'll burn them. Make everything easier." Abel laughed. "You wanna help? Or do you not wanna be an co-worker if I'm found out?"
Michiyo smiled and put her head on the base of his neck and wraped her arm around him. "I'm so greatful to have met you Desmond. You are very carring." She laid there silent for a bit. "Good night.....My love." She turned around and curled up into a ball her knees to her chest and her arms crossed a hand on either shoulder.
Michiyo smiled and put her head on the base of his neck and wraped her arm around him. "I'm so greatful to have met you Desmond. You are very carring." She laid there silent for a bit. "Good night.....My love." She turned around and curled up into a ball her knees to her chest and her arms crossed a hand on either shoulder.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: AX Agents RP
"I'll help. Can't let you take all the blame." Edmund shrugged, smiling.
He covered her up with the blanket. "Good night, love..." He said, and soon drifted to sleep.
He covered her up with the blanket. "Good night, love..." He said, and soon drifted to sleep.
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
Michiyo smiled as she slept peacefully. She had felt Desmond pull the blanket over her and she could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck. Her position had changed she was now on her back her legs strait and her hands on her stomach. "I hope he won't get mad at me for this." He had lifted his arm slightly and shifter closer to his body for warmth. Placing his arm around her back she put her head under his chin and fell back asleep.
Abel smiled wildly at Edmund's response. "Ok the boiler room is in the basement of the church. Let's go." He walked into the church and down the bunker hallway. "My, Sister Michiyo are you still awake?" He looked in her room but found it empty. "Sister?" He looked at the open door behind him and steped in. "Father Desmond...You awake?" He whispered and noticed something next to him. He smiled gentlly and walked out quietly closed the door behind him. "I knew they were good for each other." He stood there and waited for Edmund realizing he had picked up speed.
Abel smiled wildly at Edmund's response. "Ok the boiler room is in the basement of the church. Let's go." He walked into the church and down the bunker hallway. "My, Sister Michiyo are you still awake?" He looked in her room but found it empty. "Sister?" He looked at the open door behind him and steped in. "Father Desmond...You awake?" He whispered and noticed something next to him. He smiled gentlly and walked out quietly closed the door behind him. "I knew they were good for each other." He stood there and waited for Edmund realizing he had picked up speed.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: AX Agents RP
Edmund hurriedly followed, blinking. "Were they awake?"
Desmond shifted slightly with teh noises outside teh room, but remained sleeping. Unconciously, his arm tightened around her shoulders, keeping Michiyo close to him.
Desmond shifted slightly with teh noises outside teh room, but remained sleeping. Unconciously, his arm tightened around her shoulders, keeping Michiyo close to him.
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: AX Agents RP
"No. They have fallen asleep on his bed...see for yourself." Abel voice was a whisper as he slowly reopened the door.
Michiyo subconsiously smiled as his grip tightened.
Michiyo subconsiously smiled as his grip tightened.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
