Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"He is the chosen one. If he doesn't die, my empire will...." Grodus said. "Me, chosen one?" Alex asked
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smerked* you know im the last person you shouldhave said that to*threw down a smoke bomb and ran over to Alex setting him free* come on*got him out side and away to her hide out*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Thanks for saving me!" Alex said to Yukina.
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: yah yah dont menchiom it*said siting down*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Ah, I see you have returned Yukina." A figure said. Alex looked at him and asked "Who are you?" The figure turned to Alex and said "The name's Merlon. I've been expecting you Alex." "How did you know my name?" Alex asked. "I'm a powerful elder." Merlon replied.

ooc- Here's the link to Merlon's pic.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/G ... lonspm.jpg
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at merlon then went over to a chest and tossed Alex some guy clothse* put those on youll look less out of place*went and dtood outside to keep watch*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Umm, thanks?" Alex said in a confused way as he put some civillian clothing.
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *sat out side the cave looking up at the sky then got up.she then headed towards the palece to do some investigateing*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Alex, I have something to give you my dear boy." Merlon said to Alex as he handed him a weird sword. "What is this?" Alex asked. "That is the G Blade." Merlon said.

ooc- Here's the appearance with the sword.

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d10/19/054620.png
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *had went to the pales and got soem not alot of info because she got ambushed. the only thing she got a sword threw the arm but she just pulled it out and escaped. came back to her hide out and gave Alex the info shehad gotten*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

.:Yukidaruma:. wrote:"Thank you!" She hugged him
"Lead the way." He said, bowing slightly.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

Fuji nodded and grabbed his hand. She pulled him into the heart of the city. "That's it" She pointed at a small, run down shack.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

"Really? Do you live there or something?" Tamaoki allowed himself to be dragged by her, and looked the shack over.
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Ah, you have returned Yukina." Merlon said
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: yep*went over and got a thing of bandages and a rag and headed down to the riverso she could cleaned out her woond*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"So Merlon, where Am I exactly and why did Grodus call me the Chosen One?" Alex asked. Merlon replied by saying "You're in Syll. I will not answer the second question."
Locked