Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What is the most powerful anime universe?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Post by josh »

and when i thought u couldnt say anything any stupider
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Post by Hallow »

JJBA? What's that?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:JJBA? What's that?
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Post by Hallow »

I see.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Locked