Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Gundam Wing RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki was still asleep very in peace


AKito look at him "how is he?"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

Duo: he fell asleep .....

Yukina: *got down off of Akitos back* you shouldgo cheak on aki-chan...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Akito look at them both "like i said he will be ok alone"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *sat on a rock and kept quit*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Akito yawned and tried to to sleep on a branch and he feel down but, he did not even get up he stay a sleep

Aki wake up still very hurt
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina*looked over at Akito and went over to him.set his head in her lap *

Duo: *still waiting for aki to open up but was being verry patiant*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki's gundam move in a sitting postition and it scratches its head a bit and then didn't move at all after that but, aki did not move it at all

Aki went back to sleep again




Akito move close to Yukina's body
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

Duo: *blinked and looked up* you ok in there?

Yukina: *smiled slightly and didnt move so akito could sleep peacefuly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

akito move a bit and yawned since that something was wrong and jump up looking around


Aki sense something too and wake up and look around too
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blined*whats wrong akiot-san?

Duo: aki?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Akito jumped on the branch where he feel out and aki got out of his gundam and jump where his bro was at they both scream "NO NOT FATHER"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina and Duo : faher?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((u know zechs form gundam right???))


Akito "yea our dad"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

(yep)
Yukina: is he mean?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki smile "his meaner than Akito and the lab guy is can be very cruel to us but, with others his a sweetheart"

Akit shiver

((ok because, their dad is looks exactly like zechs"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Gundam Wing RP

Post by neko_person_lala »

(alrighty)
Yukina: *went up beside akito and sat*

Duo: *stood beside aki*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked