Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slate's Ship

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Meushi »

'I like the way I play... Just for fun.' she smiles. 'it only amuses people and keeps them calm.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

smiles "The runes happen wiether I want them to or not."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Im Lawliet »

(im not exactly sure where we are so im just going to improvise...)

I want to play! *moki raises her hand*
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

looks at Moki "Crap. Anyone but that annoying girl."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Meushi »

Kisa giggles
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

turns invisible his power doubling with the flute in his hand
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Meushi »

Kisa sighs 'here we go again' then walks into the main part of the boat
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Meushi »

Kisa sighs 'here we go again' then walks into the main part of the boat
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

pokes her in the back "Thats was rude of u to say."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Im Lawliet »

*looking around curiously* hey! where dya go? come back! please *looks innocent*
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

stands there smiling at her even though u can't see me
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Im Lawliet »

*falls to her knees looking sad* i guess everyone was right back home. i dont have any friends.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

(thoguht u were a guy in this rp? lol to many I guess. Sorry about the her thing I have to many rps)

sighs "I'm ur friend."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Im Lawliet »

(just an fyi your techinically still invisible)

*perks up* killua?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

smiles "Sure I'll be ur friend."

(still invisible)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Im Lawliet »

*hugs killua* thank you *misses because he's still invisible
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Locked