Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Midnight
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: Midnight
Galleom: *grabs Koji's sword* you think you can hurt me?
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
The figure said in a stern voice, "I don't need a fight to bother me, so stop or I'll kill the one who tries to attack next. Now put him down!"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"Koji put your sword down.... " she smiled a bit "why do you want me?"
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
Koji grabbed the sword back and lowered by his side, not sheathing it. "dammit! Who told you you could just walk up into this and think you can tell us what to do?" he asked the figure.
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"I am everything, but I am nothing," the figure replied in a calm voice.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"Well someone thinks highly of themselfs" she muttered before turning back to the robot
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"I do not think highly of myself. I am everything which means I have all I have wanted, but I am nothing meaning I don't have the important things in life anymore. If you think that I would know that and think highly of myself, you are mistaken. Robot if you would care to go back to your master, I would like to talk with these people alone." the boy said in a voice like he had never been happy. He flicked his wrist toward the robot as to say go away.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: Midnight
Galloem: Listen, Salem. I am a royal guard of midnight.
Alex: *thinks "Good lie you bucket of bolts!"*
Alex: *thinks "Good lie you bucket of bolts!"*
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
She shook her head "they couldnt have found me this quickly"
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"I know things, and one of them is that Midnight does not use robots to fight." The boy said with a raise of the eyebrow. "If you are going to lie, you need to verify your facts. And I thought robots were programed to be knowledgeable, I guess not." he said with a slight chuckle.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"Yea man!" says Koji, not fully understand what's going on.
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
He then turned and said to Koji, "Shut up."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"Hey be nice to him. he didnt do anything wrong. and who are you to come here and tell us what to do?" she demanded getting more and more angery at him
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"Well I haven't been around other people for about a year, so don't blame me. But I can't stand unnecessary fighting."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"I'm still blaming you for you rude behavior. that is unexcuseable"
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Midnight
"Yea, it is. Either get out of here, or let us fight dammit!"
