Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Vampire Knight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Are you going to be ok? What's happening to you?" Zero asked with concern, he turned around to see the headmaster's opinion on the matter but he had disappeared
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Ciel nodded lightly. "Intake of blood, has lessened since I got here. When I'm at my lowest, I become blood thirsty. I become a killer as all the others had."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

". . .aren't you a pureblood though? I didn't think they got like this, as Level E vampires do."
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"I'm able to become, all Levels of vampire. My father's gift to me at birth."
Ciel groaned in slight pain, her eyes returning to their normal color.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"...so of all the Levels you could have chosen you chose the worst?"
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"I didn't choose it. The levels come and go as they please. I was just a weapon created in my fathers test tubes. I was to be used in the greatest vampire war there was!" she argued coldly. Ciel got to her feet, she stumbled from him. "And as a weapon I was given an order to go into the opposing armies camps and kill as many as I could. And so I did."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Yuuki just stands there watching and listening.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"hm, so what are you doing here now? You're not intending to kill any of the students are you?"
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"If I was they'd be dead already! I'm nowhere near them! I came with the Headmaster, I am here because he brought me here."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Alright then, why do you keep running away? You're never where you're supposed to be."
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"Because....becasue I'm never wanted where I'm supposed to be. So I go to my sanctuary, its just a few miles away from here. The graveyard, its quiet, and I feel like I'm needed in a way." Painfully Ciel got to her feet, holding her side she turned and began to walk towards the graveyard. "Follow if you want, you probably won't, but still offers open."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Yuuki looks at Zero. "I will follow, but only for a short distance. Whether you go or not is up to you. But before you do, you may want to tell the headmaster." Yuuki says to him.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"I'll go. You can tell the headmaster for me." Zero says, walking towards Ciel and offering his hand to hers, to help her walk
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Ciel freezes. "N-no don't tell him. He'll get mad if he knows I've been skipping around..."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

"I will just tell him that Zero had to run an errand. And that you didn't want to be bothered. That okay?" Yuuki asks Zero and Ciel.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Ciel nodded her head. "I don't...need him following me everywhere..."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Locked