Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Vampire Knight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

"Gotcha. Zero?" Yuuki looks at him waiting for an answer before leaving to tell the headmaster.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Ciel hurried off into the direction of the graveyard, she couldn't find the time to be by them until she found total control of herself.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Alright, you can do that Yuuki." Zero says, hurrying after Ciel. "You need someone to keep watch over you" he says after catching up
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Yuuki says "Alright then." before running towards the headmastser's office.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"Keep watch over me? What for?" Ciel asked stunned, she sat atop a cold tombstone, her eyes looking at him curiously, but slightly more stunned than anything.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Yuuki is still running.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Ciel gave a light sigh. "Guess your just as stubborn as the Headmaster."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"No, you just need someone with you to make sure you don't pass out and fall and hit your head."
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"Like it matters. Not like I'll be missed much, don't you think?"
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

"hm, It all depends on how you see yourself and the people around you I guess."
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

*Yuuki knocks on the headmaster's door*
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"I'm...a monster. That's how easy I can put it, I'm not one thing, but many combined. What do you see me as?"
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Karin Rengu »

". . .I see you as a person. Well, a vampire, but not a monster by any stretch of the imagination."
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

*Yuuki tells the headmaster and walks out of the room to continue her duties*
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"You hold alot of faith in people. If only the headmaster would do that towards me...he hasn't talked to me much, until he saw me earlier, and how horrid I looked.." Ciel's eyes lowered to her hands.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((might take me a while, I'm up in NY with family, and they don't let me on the computer much.))
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Locked