Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Lyrics!
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: Lyrics!
The Birthday Massacre - Shiver
A Painting for every face
No correction, just cover up
She can't afford to come off
Hard cause she's too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver in this cold
She's too cold to shiver
All the hands along the wall
Taking time to break her fall
Minds divide the heart in two
Empty as the shadows walking over you
Over you
She's walking over you
Breaking the fall over you
(Always wanting)
(Watching) Minds divide the heart in two (For you)
(Always watching)
(Waiting) Shadow walking over you (For you)
Pictures for every place
No affection, just shut her up
She can't afford to make it
Hard cause she's too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver in this cold
She's too cold to shiver
All the eyes behind the wall
Taking time to watch her crawl
Broken hearts are never true
Empty as the shadows walking over you
Over you
She`s walking over you
Watching her crawl over you
(Always wanting)
Broken hearts are never true (Waiting)
(For you)
(Always wanting)
Shadows walking over you (Waiting)
(For you)
(Always wanting)
Broken hearts are never true (Watching)
(For you)
(Always wanting)
Shadows walking over you (Waiting)
(For you)
A Painting for every face
No correction, just cover up
She can't afford to come off
Hard cause she's too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver in this cold
She's too cold to shiver
All the hands along the wall
Taking time to break her fall
Minds divide the heart in two
Empty as the shadows walking over you
Over you
She's walking over you
Breaking the fall over you
(Always wanting)
(Watching) Minds divide the heart in two (For you)
(Always watching)
(Waiting) Shadow walking over you (For you)
Pictures for every place
No affection, just shut her up
She can't afford to make it
Hard cause she's too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver
Too cold to shiver in this cold
She's too cold to shiver
All the eyes behind the wall
Taking time to watch her crawl
Broken hearts are never true
Empty as the shadows walking over you
Over you
She`s walking over you
Watching her crawl over you
(Always wanting)
Broken hearts are never true (Waiting)
(For you)
(Always wanting)
Shadows walking over you (Waiting)
(For you)
(Always wanting)
Broken hearts are never true (Watching)
(For you)
(Always wanting)
Shadows walking over you (Waiting)
(For you)
Last edited by Mrs. Vengeance on Jul 17, 2008 1:50pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
Re: Lyrics!
Thin Air - Pearl Jam
There's a light, when my babys in my arms
Theres a light, when the window shades are drawn
Hesitate, when I feel I may do harm to her
Wash it off, cause this feeling we can share
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
Byzantine is reflected in our pond
There's a cloud, but the water remains calm
Reaching in, the suns fingers clutch the dawn to pass
Even out, it's a precious thing to bear
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
Yes I know shes reached my heart in thin air
It's not in my past to presume
Love can keep on moving in both directions
How to be happy and true is the quest were taking on together
Take it on, on, on, on, on
Take it on, on, on, on, on
There's a light when my babys in my arms
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
Yes I know shes reached my heart
There's a light, when my babys in my arms
Theres a light, when the window shades are drawn
Hesitate, when I feel I may do harm to her
Wash it off, cause this feeling we can share
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
Byzantine is reflected in our pond
There's a cloud, but the water remains calm
Reaching in, the suns fingers clutch the dawn to pass
Even out, it's a precious thing to bear
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
Yes I know shes reached my heart in thin air
It's not in my past to presume
Love can keep on moving in both directions
How to be happy and true is the quest were taking on together
Take it on, on, on, on, on
Take it on, on, on, on, on
There's a light when my babys in my arms
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
And I know shes reached my heart in thin air
Yes I know shes reached my heart
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: Lyrics!
The Rasmus - No Fear
Girl,
You lived your life like a sleeping swan
Your time has come
To go deeper
Girl,
Your final journey has just begun
Destiny chose the reaper
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Girl,
Rain falls down from the northern skies
Like poisoned knives
With no mercy
Girl,
Close your eyes for the one last time
Sleepless nights
From here to eternity
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
(Destination Darkness)
(Destination Darkness)
Ooooh
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
Ooooh
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Girl,
You lived your life like a sleeping swan
Your time has come
To go deeper
Girl,
Your final journey has just begun
Destiny chose the reaper
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Girl,
Rain falls down from the northern skies
Like poisoned knives
With no mercy
Girl,
Close your eyes for the one last time
Sleepless nights
From here to eternity
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
(Destination Darkness)
(Destination Darkness)
Ooooh
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
Ooooh
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Destination Darkness
No Fear
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Re: Lyrics!
All Around Me - Flyleaf
My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you
This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you
I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to fade
Into our secret place
The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you
I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
And so I cry
The light is white
And I see you
I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you own me
All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you
I believe
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed
My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you
This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you
I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to fade
Into our secret place
The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you
I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
And so I cry
The light is white
And I see you
I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you own me
All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you
I believe
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: Lyrics!
Mindless Self Indulgence - Evening Wear
This is my vindication
With a little decoration
No need to keep you waitin' (nahnahnahnah)
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
Be intimidated
By what we have created
Kiss underneath the radaaaaaaaaar
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
I got myself a f**kin' life
Dressed up in evening wear
I dress myself in f**kin' lies
I don't care
Make-up won't help me oblige too much
It's not faaa-air
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be ba-ba-bada-ba)
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be bap-ba-ba-ba-da-da-da)
Just call me "Mr. Modest"
I got it and I flaunt it
You can applaud if you wanna (nahnahnahnah)
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
Cock-blockin' non-stoppin'
When this ass is a-rockin'
Do not come a-knockin' (nahnahnahnah)
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
I got myself a f**kin' life
Dressed up in evening wear
I dress myself in f**kin' lies
I don't care
Make-up won't help me oblige too much
It's not faaa-air
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to
(You-ou-ou baaa ba-ba-bap)
(Be-be-be ba-ba-bada-ba)
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be bap-bap-bada-da-bap)
Everybody wants to join the club
Once you join the club, the innocence is gone
Everybody wants to be the bomb
But once you are the bomb, the innocence is gone
Everybody wants a big ol' slice
Of a little pie, the innocence is gone
Everybody wants in
Everybody wants in
Everybody wants
I got myself a f**kin' life
Dressed up in evening wear
I dress myself in f**kin' lies
Guess what?
I don't care
Make-up won't help me oblige too much
It's not faaair
Dressed down until I disappear
But I won't do it alo-o-one
No I won't do it alo-o-one
Oh I won't do it alooone
Bap-bap-bada-da-bap
Be-be-be ba-ba-bada-ba
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be bap-bap-bada-da-bap)
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Yay-hey-hey)
(OOH)
This is my vindication
With a little decoration
No need to keep you waitin' (nahnahnahnah)
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
Be intimidated
By what we have created
Kiss underneath the radaaaaaaaaar
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
I got myself a f**kin' life
Dressed up in evening wear
I dress myself in f**kin' lies
I don't care
Make-up won't help me oblige too much
It's not faaa-air
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be ba-ba-bada-ba)
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be bap-ba-ba-ba-da-da-da)
Just call me "Mr. Modest"
I got it and I flaunt it
You can applaud if you wanna (nahnahnahnah)
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
Cock-blockin' non-stoppin'
When this ass is a-rockin'
Do not come a-knockin' (nahnahnahnah)
(Ba-ba-ba-ba-bap)
I got myself a f**kin' life
Dressed up in evening wear
I dress myself in f**kin' lies
I don't care
Make-up won't help me oblige too much
It's not faaa-air
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to you-ou-ou
To be compared to
(You-ou-ou baaa ba-ba-bap)
(Be-be-be ba-ba-bada-ba)
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be bap-bap-bada-da-bap)
Everybody wants to join the club
Once you join the club, the innocence is gone
Everybody wants to be the bomb
But once you are the bomb, the innocence is gone
Everybody wants a big ol' slice
Of a little pie, the innocence is gone
Everybody wants in
Everybody wants in
Everybody wants
I got myself a f**kin' life
Dressed up in evening wear
I dress myself in f**kin' lies
Guess what?
I don't care
Make-up won't help me oblige too much
It's not faaair
Dressed down until I disappear
But I won't do it alo-o-one
No I won't do it alo-o-one
Oh I won't do it alooone
Bap-bap-bada-da-bap
Be-be-be ba-ba-bada-ba
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Be-be-be bap-bap-bada-da-bap)
(You-ou-ou bap-bap-bada-bap)
(Yay-hey-hey)
(OOH)
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Re: Lyrics!
Helena - My Chemical Romance
Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you
Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide?
What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you
Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide?
What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: Lyrics!
The 69 Eyes - Brandon Lee
What would there be
As the river of sadness turns into sea
Could there be
Another thousand stories like you and me
Wanted a heart, wanted a soul
More than anything else in this world
But we are doomed
Our flesh 'n' wounds
I would never give in
Just like the moon does
We rise 'n' shine 'n' fall
Over you
That I rise 'n' shine 'n' crawl
Victims aren't we all
What would there be
Beyond the eyes of Brandon Lee
Could there be
A revenging angel left to bleed
Wanted the truth, wanted the faith
More than anything else in this world
But we are doomed body and soul marooned
I would never give in
Just like the moon does
We rise 'n' shine 'n' fall
Over you
That I rise 'n' shine 'n' crawl
Victims aren't we all!
What would there be
As the river of sadness turns into sea
Could there be
Another thousand stories like you and me
Wanted a heart, wanted a soul
More than anything else in this world
But we are doomed
Our flesh 'n' wounds
I would never give in
Just like the moon does
We rise 'n' shine 'n' fall
Over you
That I rise 'n' shine 'n' crawl
Victims aren't we all
What would there be
Beyond the eyes of Brandon Lee
Could there be
A revenging angel left to bleed
Wanted the truth, wanted the faith
More than anything else in this world
But we are doomed body and soul marooned
I would never give in
Just like the moon does
We rise 'n' shine 'n' fall
Over you
That I rise 'n' shine 'n' crawl
Victims aren't we all!
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Re: Lyrics!
Dreaming - Selena
Late at night when all the world is sleeping.
I stay up and think of you.
And I wish on a star, that somewhere you are.
Thinking of me too.
Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight.
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight.
And there's nowhere in the world, I'd rather be.
Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me.
Wonder if you ever see me, and I.
Wonder if you know I'm there. (am I there, am I?)
If you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?
I just wanna hold you close but so far.
All I have are dreams of you.
So I wait for the day. (wait for the day)
And the courage to say how much, I love you.
Yes I do.
I'll be dreaming of you tonight.
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight.
And there's nowhere in the world, I'd rather be.
Than here in my room dreaming about, you and me.
(Spanish): (Translation):
Corazon. Sweetheart.
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti. I can't stop thinking of you.
Como te necesito. How I need you.
Mi amor, como t'extrano. My love, how I miss you.
~*Chorus*~ 3
Late at night when all the world is sleeping.
I stay up and think of you.
And I still can't believe.
That you came up to me, and said "I love you.";
"I love you too."
Now I'm dreaming with you, tonight.
Till tomorrow (till tomorrow).
And for all of my life.
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be.
than here in my room.
Dreaming with you endlessly.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping.
I stay up and think of you.
And I wish on a star, that somewhere you are.
Thinking of me too.
Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight.
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight.
And there's nowhere in the world, I'd rather be.
Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me.
Wonder if you ever see me, and I.
Wonder if you know I'm there. (am I there, am I?)
If you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?
I just wanna hold you close but so far.
All I have are dreams of you.
So I wait for the day. (wait for the day)
And the courage to say how much, I love you.
Yes I do.
I'll be dreaming of you tonight.
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight.
And there's nowhere in the world, I'd rather be.
Than here in my room dreaming about, you and me.
(Spanish): (Translation):
Corazon. Sweetheart.
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti. I can't stop thinking of you.
Como te necesito. How I need you.
Mi amor, como t'extrano. My love, how I miss you.
~*Chorus*~ 3
Late at night when all the world is sleeping.
I stay up and think of you.
And I still can't believe.
That you came up to me, and said "I love you.";
"I love you too."
Now I'm dreaming with you, tonight.
Till tomorrow (till tomorrow).
And for all of my life.
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be.
than here in my room.
Dreaming with you endlessly.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: Lyrics!
"Juturna" - Circa Survive
make your move
obvious humor
desperate and respiratory plight
always on
dressed to impress
i’ll be the last one to find out why
time takes its toll on us
this changes everything
i’d be a liar if I denied you at all
oh, now that I know
this changes everything
i’ve been trading ideas with intriguing men, over and over again
i percieve an honest solution
to all your problems (all she wants to find out is why)
time takes its toll on us
this changes everything
i’d be a liar if i denied you at all
oh, now that I know
this changes everything
oh, now that I know
oh, now that I know
remove from home
I promise to write, I promise
remove from home
there’s no gift without a price
remove from home
I promise to write, I promise
as the amplifier screams out loud for the last time
wave your hands at the audience as you sink in this
last chance to hide you need desperately so
Motion gives up on you in the end
I’ll try my best to be home by then
You’ll see the grace we’ve had
You’ll never have
You never had
i’m going home but my own way
i’m going home by my own
i’m going home but my own way
i’m going home by my own
I would really love if you’d sit him down
I would really love if you’d pull this thread
I would really love if you’d sit him down
I would really love if you’d pull this thread
make your move
obvious humor
desperate and respiratory plight
always on
dressed to impress
i’ll be the last one to find out why
time takes its toll on us
this changes everything
i’d be a liar if I denied you at all
oh, now that I know
this changes everything
i’ve been trading ideas with intriguing men, over and over again
i percieve an honest solution
to all your problems (all she wants to find out is why)
time takes its toll on us
this changes everything
i’d be a liar if i denied you at all
oh, now that I know
this changes everything
oh, now that I know
oh, now that I know
remove from home
I promise to write, I promise
remove from home
there’s no gift without a price
remove from home
I promise to write, I promise
as the amplifier screams out loud for the last time
wave your hands at the audience as you sink in this
last chance to hide you need desperately so
Motion gives up on you in the end
I’ll try my best to be home by then
You’ll see the grace we’ve had
You’ll never have
You never had
i’m going home but my own way
i’m going home by my own
i’m going home but my own way
i’m going home by my own
I would really love if you’d sit him down
I would really love if you’d pull this thread
I would really love if you’d sit him down
I would really love if you’d pull this thread
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Lyrics!
My two favorite songs lyrically, for the past year.
Lupe Fiasco "Streets on Fire".
The stars are aligned
& the pack is colliding
& the plan is arriving
& shes out there smiling
& the fear is upon us
The skies tried to warn us
Your parents are goners
No children to mourn &
It's driving me crazy
This war is my lady
These bombs are our babies
& GOD is amazing
The tick of the timer
The slip of your rival
The pimps and the rise of
Your balls, where you'll find her
Hey hey
(Chorus:)
Lupe Fiasco
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
(Verse 1: Lupe)
Disease the virus is spreading in all directions
No safe zone no cure and no protection
No symptons to find or signs of an infection
No vaccines remedies and no corrections
Quarantines the dreams and cut off our connections
Don't let em in not a friend not a reflection
Everybody's got it and want you to have it next and
Don't accept em if you wanna stay as an exception
no pill
can Heal
The Ill of this
Sickness some are still in doubt of it's existence
Some call it forgiveness and some call it the vengeance
Some say it's an exit and some say it's an entrance
The poor say the rich have the cure
The rich say the poor are the source
Revolutionaries say it's psychological war
Invented by the press
Just to have something to report
Some say the first case came from a maternity ward
Some say a morgue some say the skies some say the floor
Whores say the nuns, nuns say the whores
And everybody is sure
The scientists said it only infects the mind
The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul
A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
(Chorus:)
Lupe
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
(Verse 2:)
Lupe
Believe some say the neon signs
by the loud speakers repeatin
And everything is fine
A suttle silence
To demolish the troubled conscious
Of a compass with no knowledge
And every freedom denied
Every dream is designed and broadcasted
From the masters to the masses
From the antennas on top of the shrines
As far as the receiving planet during a panic is shorted
It reports back everything in your mind
Everything is lying
Everything is dying
Everything is a rule
And everything is a crime
Everything was healed
And everything rewinds
And new weather burn a feathers off everything flyin
And she likes it
And she loves it
The savage
The madness
The bad [censored]
The lavish
The fastness
To clashes the ashes
To ashes everything intertwined
My fem fatale my darling fongoling angel
Once caught her changing her batteries in her halo
Receipt for her wings and everything that she paid for
And the address to the factory where they made those
The scientist says she all inside mind
The little boy said "What happened to all the girls? "
The preacher man says she gonna kill off the soul
The dope boy said it's the whole wide world
(Chorus:)
Lupe
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Lupe Fiasco "Put you on game"
Lemme put you on game [gunshot]
Lemme put you on game
Don't you know that I run this place,
And I've begun this race,
Must I rerun this pace?
I'm the reason its become this way
And their love for it is the reason I have become this praised
(lemme put you on game)
They love my darkness,
I make them heartless,
And in return, the have become my martyrs,
I've been in the poem of many a poet,
And I reside in the art of many a artist
(lemme put you on game)
Some of your smartest have tried to artictulate
My whole part in this
But they're fruitless in their harvestin'
The drow grows from my footsteps
I'm the one that they follow,
I am the one that they march with
(lemme put you on game)
Through the back alleys
And the black markets,
The Oval Offices,
Crackhouses and apartments
Through the mazes of the queens,
The pages of the sages
And the Chambers of The Kings
(lemme put you on game)
Through the veins-es of the fiends,
A paper chaser's pager,
Yo, I'm famous on the scene
One of the oldest, most ancient-est of things
Seak every single language on the planet, y'all mean?
(lemme put you on game)
I am the American dream,
The rape of Africa
The undying machine,
The overpriced medicine,
The murderous regime,
The tough guy's front,
And the one behind the scenes
(lemme put you on game)
I am the blood of this city,
It's gas, water, and electricity,
I'm it's gym, and it's math, and it's history,
The gunshots in the class
And you can't pass if you're missin, G.
I taught them better than that
I taught them aim for the head
And hope they never come back
I'm glad your daddy's gone, baby,
Hope he never comes back,
I hope he's with your mother,
With my hustlers high in my trap
(lemme put you on game)
I hope you die in his trash,
I can't help it all I hear when you're crying is laughs
I'm sure somebody find you tied up in this bag,
Behind the hospital little baby,
Crack addicts had
(lemme put you on game)
Then maybe you can grow up to be a stripper,
A welfare-receiving prostitute
And gold digger,
You can watch on TV,
How they should properly depict you,
The rivers should flow with liqour,
Quench your thirst on my elixers,
(lemme put you on game)
I am the safe haven for the rebel runaway and the resistor
Ihe trusted misleader,
The number one defender,
And from a throne of their bones I rule,
These fools are my fuel
So I make them Cool
(lemme put you on game)
Baptize them in the water out of Scarface pool,
And feed 'em from the table that held Corleone's food,
If you die, tell them that you played my game
I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name,
Lupe Fiasco "Streets on Fire".
The stars are aligned
& the pack is colliding
& the plan is arriving
& shes out there smiling
& the fear is upon us
The skies tried to warn us
Your parents are goners
No children to mourn &
It's driving me crazy
This war is my lady
These bombs are our babies
& GOD is amazing
The tick of the timer
The slip of your rival
The pimps and the rise of
Your balls, where you'll find her
Hey hey
(Chorus:)
Lupe Fiasco
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
(Verse 1: Lupe)
Disease the virus is spreading in all directions
No safe zone no cure and no protection
No symptons to find or signs of an infection
No vaccines remedies and no corrections
Quarantines the dreams and cut off our connections
Don't let em in not a friend not a reflection
Everybody's got it and want you to have it next and
Don't accept em if you wanna stay as an exception
no pill
can Heal
The Ill of this
Sickness some are still in doubt of it's existence
Some call it forgiveness and some call it the vengeance
Some say it's an exit and some say it's an entrance
The poor say the rich have the cure
The rich say the poor are the source
Revolutionaries say it's psychological war
Invented by the press
Just to have something to report
Some say the first case came from a maternity ward
Some say a morgue some say the skies some say the floor
Whores say the nuns, nuns say the whores
And everybody is sure
The scientists said it only infects the mind
The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul
A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
(Chorus:)
Lupe
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
(Verse 2:)
Lupe
Believe some say the neon signs
by the loud speakers repeatin
And everything is fine
A suttle silence
To demolish the troubled conscious
Of a compass with no knowledge
And every freedom denied
Every dream is designed and broadcasted
From the masters to the masses
From the antennas on top of the shrines
As far as the receiving planet during a panic is shorted
It reports back everything in your mind
Everything is lying
Everything is dying
Everything is a rule
And everything is a crime
Everything was healed
And everything rewinds
And new weather burn a feathers off everything flyin
And she likes it
And she loves it
The savage
The madness
The bad [censored]
The lavish
The fastness
To clashes the ashes
To ashes everything intertwined
My fem fatale my darling fongoling angel
Once caught her changing her batteries in her halo
Receipt for her wings and everything that she paid for
And the address to the factory where they made those
The scientist says she all inside mind
The little boy said "What happened to all the girls? "
The preacher man says she gonna kill off the soul
The dope boy said it's the whole wide world
(Chorus:)
Lupe
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
Streets
Are
On
Fire
To-
Night
Lupe Fiasco "Put you on game"
Lemme put you on game [gunshot]
Lemme put you on game
Don't you know that I run this place,
And I've begun this race,
Must I rerun this pace?
I'm the reason its become this way
And their love for it is the reason I have become this praised
(lemme put you on game)
They love my darkness,
I make them heartless,
And in return, the have become my martyrs,
I've been in the poem of many a poet,
And I reside in the art of many a artist
(lemme put you on game)
Some of your smartest have tried to artictulate
My whole part in this
But they're fruitless in their harvestin'
The drow grows from my footsteps
I'm the one that they follow,
I am the one that they march with
(lemme put you on game)
Through the back alleys
And the black markets,
The Oval Offices,
Crackhouses and apartments
Through the mazes of the queens,
The pages of the sages
And the Chambers of The Kings
(lemme put you on game)
Through the veins-es of the fiends,
A paper chaser's pager,
Yo, I'm famous on the scene
One of the oldest, most ancient-est of things
Seak every single language on the planet, y'all mean?
(lemme put you on game)
I am the American dream,
The rape of Africa
The undying machine,
The overpriced medicine,
The murderous regime,
The tough guy's front,
And the one behind the scenes
(lemme put you on game)
I am the blood of this city,
It's gas, water, and electricity,
I'm it's gym, and it's math, and it's history,
The gunshots in the class
And you can't pass if you're missin, G.
I taught them better than that
I taught them aim for the head
And hope they never come back
I'm glad your daddy's gone, baby,
Hope he never comes back,
I hope he's with your mother,
With my hustlers high in my trap
(lemme put you on game)
I hope you die in his trash,
I can't help it all I hear when you're crying is laughs
I'm sure somebody find you tied up in this bag,
Behind the hospital little baby,
Crack addicts had
(lemme put you on game)
Then maybe you can grow up to be a stripper,
A welfare-receiving prostitute
And gold digger,
You can watch on TV,
How they should properly depict you,
The rivers should flow with liqour,
Quench your thirst on my elixers,
(lemme put you on game)
I am the safe haven for the rebel runaway and the resistor
Ihe trusted misleader,
The number one defender,
And from a throne of their bones I rule,
These fools are my fuel
So I make them Cool
(lemme put you on game)
Baptize them in the water out of Scarface pool,
And feed 'em from the table that held Corleone's food,
If you die, tell them that you played my game
I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name,
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Lyrics!
Blowin' In The Wind - Bob Dylan
How many roads must a man walk down, before they call him a
man
how many seas must a white dove sail, before she sleeps in
the sand
how many times must the cannonballs fly, before they are
forever banned
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind
How many years must a mountain exist, before it is washed to
the sea
how many years can some people exist, before they're allowed
to be free
how many times can a man turn his head, and pretend that he
just doesn't see
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind
How many times must a man look up, before he can see the sky
How many years must one man have, before he can hear people
cry
how many deaths will it take till he knows, that too many
people have died
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind
How many roads must a man walk down, before they call him a
man
how many seas must a white dove sail, before she sleeps in
the sand
how many times must the cannonballs fly, before they are
forever banned
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind
How many years must a mountain exist, before it is washed to
the sea
how many years can some people exist, before they're allowed
to be free
how many times can a man turn his head, and pretend that he
just doesn't see
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind
How many times must a man look up, before he can see the sky
How many years must one man have, before he can hear people
cry
how many deaths will it take till he knows, that too many
people have died
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Lyrics!
Breathe You In - Thousand Foot Krutch
Taking hold, breaking in
The pressures all need to circulate
Mesmerized and taken in
Moving slow, so it resonates
It's time to rest, not to sleep away
My thoughts alone, try to complicate
I'll do my best, to seek you out
And be myself, and not impersonate
[Chorus:]
I tried so hard to not walk away
And when things don't go my way
I'll still carry on and on just the same
I've always been strong
But can't make this happen
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe you in
The fear of becoming
I'm so tired of running
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breath you in
I want to breathe you in
I'm going in, so cover me
Your compass will, help me turn the page
The laughing stock, I'll never be
Because I won't let them take me
[Chorus]
Took awhile to see all the love that's around me
Through the highs and lows there's a truth that I've known
And it's you
I've always been strong
But can't make this happen
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe you in
The fear of becoming
I'm so tired of running
‘Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to, I want to
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe; I want to, I want to
Wanna breathe
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I wanna breathe
Taking hold, breaking in
The pressures all need to circulate
Mesmerized and taken in
Moving slow, so it resonates
It's time to rest, not to sleep away
My thoughts alone, try to complicate
I'll do my best, to seek you out
And be myself, and not impersonate
[Chorus:]
I tried so hard to not walk away
And when things don't go my way
I'll still carry on and on just the same
I've always been strong
But can't make this happen
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe you in
The fear of becoming
I'm so tired of running
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breath you in
I want to breathe you in
I'm going in, so cover me
Your compass will, help me turn the page
The laughing stock, I'll never be
Because I won't let them take me
[Chorus]
Took awhile to see all the love that's around me
Through the highs and lows there's a truth that I've known
And it's you
I've always been strong
But can't make this happen
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe you in
The fear of becoming
I'm so tired of running
‘Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to, I want to
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe; I want to, I want to
Wanna breathe
I want to breathe you in
I want to breathe you in
I wanna breathe
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Lyrics!
All Good Things (Come To an End]
Nelly Furtado
Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We missed everything daydreaming
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
(come to an end, come to an end
Why do all good thins come to an end)x2
Travelling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
(come to an end, come to an end
Why do all good thins come to an end)x2
The dogs were whistling a new tune
barking at the new moon
hoping it would come soon so that they could die
The dogs were whistling a new tune
barking at the new moon
hoping it would come soon so that they could die
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
(come to an end, come to an end
Why do all good thins come to an end)x2
Well the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling
went away
And the sky was falling
And the clouds were dropping and the...
The rain forgot how to bring salvation
The dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die
Nelly Furtado
Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We missed everything daydreaming
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
(come to an end, come to an end
Why do all good thins come to an end)x2
Travelling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
(come to an end, come to an end
Why do all good thins come to an end)x2
The dogs were whistling a new tune
barking at the new moon
hoping it would come soon so that they could die
The dogs were whistling a new tune
barking at the new moon
hoping it would come soon so that they could die
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
(come to an end, come to an end
Why do all good thins come to an end)x2
Well the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling
went away
And the sky was falling
And the clouds were dropping and the...
The rain forgot how to bring salvation
The dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: Lyrics!
All I Could Bleed -- Testament
I like to dominate
I create your fate
Many years gone by
I rule society
You cannot be me
I am the master
Can't you hear me, breathing for you
Do not ignore
Reach out to me, put your knife through me
Watch me bleed for you... yeah... right
Try to retaliate
I release your hate
Why don't you bleed for me
What do you need to prove
I can see through you
You're not the master
Can't you see me, dying for you
Do not ignore
Reach out to me, put your knife through me
Watch me bleed for you... dying... dying...
All I could bleed
Can't you understand
Grab life by the hand
Where's democracy
I gave all I could bleed
[Solos: 1 & 3: Eric]
[Solos: 2 & 4: James]
[censored] government
Land is of the free
Don't take away
Your two bit society
Dying for your greed
Now watch them bleed...
Yeah... all I could bleed
I like to dominate
I create your fate
Many years gone by
I rule society
You cannot be me
I am the master
Can't you hear me, breathing for you
Do not ignore
Reach out to me, put your knife through me
Watch me bleed for you... yeah... right
Try to retaliate
I release your hate
Why don't you bleed for me
What do you need to prove
I can see through you
You're not the master
Can't you see me, dying for you
Do not ignore
Reach out to me, put your knife through me
Watch me bleed for you... dying... dying...
All I could bleed
Can't you understand
Grab life by the hand
Where's democracy
I gave all I could bleed
[Solos: 1 & 3: Eric]
[Solos: 2 & 4: James]
[censored] government
Land is of the free
Don't take away
Your two bit society
Dying for your greed
Now watch them bleed...
Yeah... all I could bleed
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Lyrics!
In the Court Of the Crimson King - King Crimson
The rusted chains of prison moons
Are shattered by the sun.
I walk a road, horizons change
The tournaments begun.
The purple piper plays his tune,
The choir softly sing;
Three lullabies in an ancient tongue,
For the court of the crimson king.
The keeper of the city keys
Put shutters on the dreams.
I wait outside the pilgrims door
With insufficient schemes.
The black queen chants
The funeral march,
The cracked brass bells will ring;
To summon back the fire witch
To the court of the crimson king.
The gardener plants an evergreen
Whilst trampling on a flower.
I chase the wind of a prism ship
To taste the sweet and sour.
The pattern juggler lifts his hand;
The orchestra begin.
As slowly turns the grinding wheel
In the court of the crimson king.
On soft gray mornings widows cry
The wise men share a joke;
I run to grasp divining signs
To satisfy the hoax.
The yellow jester does not play
But gentle pulls the strings
And smiles as the puppets dance
In the court of the crimson king.
The rusted chains of prison moons
Are shattered by the sun.
I walk a road, horizons change
The tournaments begun.
The purple piper plays his tune,
The choir softly sing;
Three lullabies in an ancient tongue,
For the court of the crimson king.
The keeper of the city keys
Put shutters on the dreams.
I wait outside the pilgrims door
With insufficient schemes.
The black queen chants
The funeral march,
The cracked brass bells will ring;
To summon back the fire witch
To the court of the crimson king.
The gardener plants an evergreen
Whilst trampling on a flower.
I chase the wind of a prism ship
To taste the sweet and sour.
The pattern juggler lifts his hand;
The orchestra begin.
As slowly turns the grinding wheel
In the court of the crimson king.
On soft gray mornings widows cry
The wise men share a joke;
I run to grasp divining signs
To satisfy the hoax.
The yellow jester does not play
But gentle pulls the strings
And smiles as the puppets dance
In the court of the crimson king.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Roger Taylor
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Aug 01, 2008 8:32pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Lyrics!
-Edited by the man-
Last edited by Roger Taylor on Dec 19, 2008 11:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate to generalize, but – generally speaking – I hate it! But what do I know? I'm probably too old for it.
