Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Places with Great Names.

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Places with Great Names.

Post by Dretlin »

I would like to get the baw rolling, so to speak.

I drove past this place in last week. Maybe the humor is lost on non-Scots, as the first half of this location is used exhaustively all over Scotland. Paired with a word that is an absolute blinder.
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Oh God, that's amazing.
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Athos »

How's about this?
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Gaming Goddess »

An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Dretlin »

Brian May wrote:Oh God, that's amazing.
Thought you would like that one. And GG, is that place called [censored] by any chance?
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Gaming Goddess »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Brian May wrote:Oh God, that's amazing.
Thought you would like that one. And GG, is that place called [censored] by any chance?
Yes. Did the censoring kill my hyperlink? GAY
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Boxcar Bob »

"The frequently stolen traffic sign" xD
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Dretlin »

If you have a place, that does not contain a swear word, then I will be more impressed.

That place in Austria is however remarkable.
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Athos »

The does Fjuckby count?
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Dretlin »

Athos wrote:The does Fjuckby count?
Yes, yes it does.

You can also judge the eligibility of this place.
Hige
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 264
Joined: Aug 09, 2005 8:41am
Contact:

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Hige »

Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Athos »

Hige wrote:I win
Ha! Lawls! On a side note, there is a dirt road in AZ that is named after my family >_>
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Dretlin »

Hige wrote:I win
I really like that one.

I also like this one. I fear however the humor will be lost on everyone but me and Bede. As somehow he has a keen understanding of my kind of humor. I love that boy. :D
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Boxcar Bob »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Hige wrote:I win
I really like that one.

I also like this one. I fear however the humor will be lost on everyone but me and Bede. As somehow he has a keen understanding of my kind of humor. I love that boy. :D
:mrgreen:
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Athos wrote:The does Fjuckby count?
Yes, yes it does.

You can also judge the eligibility of this place.
lmao, nice dret. I say that wins
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: Places with Great Names.

Post by Sasami Jurai »

In Australia there's a county/district/region/whatevah called Sunshine Coast. I'm so enticed by this name. >.<
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Locked