Red Clothes, Green Hair...

Discussions about anything anime-related.
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Post by RedMethod(XlllRed) »

The Dot Hack Series ain't to bad either but I would have to say that final fantasy is much better :|
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

U talking about Hack the anime or Hack the game?
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Sorry, but I wasn't really paying attention at the time, the memory just occured to me when I read this thread. I saw her in the 90's but I don't think the anime was made in the 90's.

Did you happen to see it on the Sci-Fi Channel by chance? I know they were running some anime shows til around the mid-90's. Or was it another channel? Do you happen to know that?
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Yeah, it was on a sci-fi channel actuallty. Cos I remember that the first anime series I watched was Tenchi Muyo and it was on a sci-fi channel. Then they advertised another anime and it had a girl with green hair and a red outfit but then the channel was taken off b4 I saw the anime or the end of Tenchi. This was around 1996-1997. I hope this helps by any chance.
Keladry
Visitor

Post by Keladry »

Mountain wrote:I've only ever played one final fantasy game and that was FFX. I loved it! Although I think they kinda messed up on FFX-2.

wow I have not played X2 but I would like to as I luved final x it was so cool!!!!!
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

hm, FFX was so cool, but FFX-2 could have been way better. Its basically made up of loads of little games, but not all the games relates to the story line (Yuna trying to find 'Tidus'). Because of this, I think its a little messed up. But if u love FFX so much, then I guess FFX-2 would be worth playing.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I've beaten both FFX and FFX-2 but what I realy want is FF XII(FinalFantasy 12) 8) :evil: :twisted:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Mountain wrote:U talking about Hack the anime or Hack the game?

Both :|
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

RedMethod(XlllRed) wrote:The Dot Hack Series ain't to bad either but I would have to say that final fantasy is much better :|

So how can u compare an anime series with a game?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Well In me own way..I think of a game that has more than like two or three parts to a game.I think of it as a series.Sorta like an anime series but different.And if I'm right FF has an anime series..I think?LOL
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol. I know that FF has two or three movies, but I don't think it has an anime series. I might be wrong. Living in England doesn't give u much scope to the anime world. :(
Well anyway, there are loads of games which have 2 or 3 parts to them, and some have even more! Are they ALL anime series in 'your own way'?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Not correctly anime series but Game series.And FFSomthin I forgot)But it has a tv show long time ago though can't remember?And I live in the middle of nowhereLol I know how ya feel.lol
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, there was really a tv show based on one of the FF games? I'm amazed. Well I guess FF games have been really big or they wouldn't have had so many 'sequels' by now.

BTW, when was the first FF game made?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I think the first FF was a series.then came the games I think?If I'm Right the FF series was made back in the 80's
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Do u mean the first series was made in the 80s or the first game?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

The first series You can still buy dvds of it :)