Is Conan able to turn back into a grown up at times?

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Still, it would be good if it happened. U learnt how to draw pretty quick for ur age. Well done!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Thanx I best friends with SilentBlue.Now 18 yr old Joseph may not talk alot But he teaches me stuff..He dose not know of this site but I have a good mind to tell him.He'd like it 8)
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

so lucky. I'm the only one in my skl who knows more then at least 10 anime. B4 there use to be no one in my skl who knew what anime was, until I told them. Now there's only like 6 of us who know what anime is out of 800 girls.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

:shock: Well Its like that here to!!!!Along with me and a few others where the only people who no of it
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

OMG! Really? I thought anime was real big in America compared to England. When I go to anime forums, I'm usually one of the few english ones there out of 100 people, most of them being American. That's interesting to know.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

It depends on what state you live in :( :lol: lol
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

I yeah, I forgot about that.
But the worst thing is that everything seems to come out in england last.
For example, Sailor moon came out in Poland, Germany and France a year b4 it came out in england. Now that really sucks!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Lol :lol:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, the joke u played in the other forum was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny, but I don't think WhoWantsToKnow is gonna be too pleased with you. :shock:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Oooo.... :cry: that not good
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, nah he/she won't, he/she's too obssessed with his/her 'green haired, red dressed' girl to care about what u said.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Man!! thats creepy :?: :?
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

I know, oh well, it can't be helped. poor thing :( , wasting their life tracking down a girl who don't even exist. Poor, poor thing :(
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Lol
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, but seriously, why is WhoWantsToKnow, so obsessed anyway?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Maybe he was not loved enough as a child :roll: