HANDS
Maybe you see nothing...
Or maybe you see peoples eyes...
Maybe you hear peoples giggles...
Maybe people look at you with laughter...
Use your hand and smack that away
Because in this world that seems like hell
There is a hand or maybe a dozen that will wait for you
To get that hand be happy and nonpessamistic
We're not that far away... holding out our hands
Waiting for your embrace
~Pocky Chick~
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Pockys Poems
-
Pocky Chick
- Visitor
Pockys Poems
Last edited by Pocky Chick on May 17, 2005 1:33pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
re: hands
I loved your poem. Very well written.
-
Motoko Chan
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 1:48pm
- Gender: Female
-
Pocky Chick
- Visitor
re: Pockys Poems
VAMPIRES LUST
((for the Queen of the Damned fans))
I was born into the darkness
The first thing a longed for was blood
I wasn't born from a mothers womb
I was born from a man... if that is if you can call him a man
I grow to bore my maker so I leave
And find you
Your body so elegant and mesmerizing
You call me your Fallen Angel
I love you more and more as time goes by
But wait
...I can't!
......I can't do this!!!
.........NO!!! I must fight it!
As the night covers all of the light
I crawl into the corner holding my legs close to my chest
You look at me with your pure green eyes conserned
I pull you close to me
Even tough I haven't touched your neck i can smell..
I can smell the rich fluid which you are made
I whisper into your ear, "I love you."
I close my eyes and move to your neck.
You gasp as I sink my fangs into your soft flesh.
The blood flows through my tongue as if it were made of liquid honey.
Finaly I stop...
Your eyes are closed in a sleep.
Gently I heal you as I get up.
I leave you on the bed and leave ...
I will be waiting for you again....
~Pocky Chick~
((for the Queen of the Damned fans))
I was born into the darkness
The first thing a longed for was blood
I wasn't born from a mothers womb
I was born from a man... if that is if you can call him a man
I grow to bore my maker so I leave
And find you
Your body so elegant and mesmerizing
You call me your Fallen Angel
I love you more and more as time goes by
But wait
...I can't!
......I can't do this!!!
.........NO!!! I must fight it!
As the night covers all of the light
I crawl into the corner holding my legs close to my chest
You look at me with your pure green eyes conserned
I pull you close to me
Even tough I haven't touched your neck i can smell..
I can smell the rich fluid which you are made
I whisper into your ear, "I love you."
I close my eyes and move to your neck.
You gasp as I sink my fangs into your soft flesh.
The blood flows through my tongue as if it were made of liquid honey.
Finaly I stop...
Your eyes are closed in a sleep.
Gently I heal you as I get up.
I leave you on the bed and leave ...
I will be waiting for you again....
~Pocky Chick~
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: Pockys Poems
Awesome poems Pocky, great job. The vampire poem liked especially much, nice and dark, it's like what goes through a vampire's head. The first poem was also quite good, wonderful. ^_^
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
-
Pocky Chick
- Visitor
re: Pockys Poems
Friends
(not the show)
Deticated to: All the AA memebers
Secrits
Smiles
Friendship
These are all things we do as friends
Were would I be with out you guys
I ask you a favor
Be my friend forever
Because without you I won't be
I won't be me
(not the show)
Deticated to: All the AA memebers
Secrits
Smiles
Friendship
These are all things we do as friends
Were would I be with out you guys
I ask you a favor
Be my friend forever
Because without you I won't be
I won't be me
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: Pockys Poems
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
THOSE ARE SO KEWL POCKY!!!!!
lol!!!!!!
THATS WHY IM A POCKY CHICK FAN GIRL!!!!!
youre so nice!!!!
I love your poetry!
so creative with the vampire poem
and loved hands keep it up!!!!
THOSE ARE SO KEWL POCKY!!!!!
lol!!!!!!
THATS WHY IM A POCKY CHICK FAN GIRL!!!!!
youre so nice!!!!
I love your poetry!
so creative with the vampire poem
and loved hands keep it up!!!!
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Guest
- Visitor
re: Pockys Poems
This is her brother typing this for her. She wrote it down on paper and gave it to me to post here. I'm so thankful for all of your prayers and spells. She is doing much much better now and she finaly finished a box of pocky as well. As she finished the pocky she said, "I wonder how my friends on AA are doing." She didn't look to happy when she said that. Apperently she didn't want you guys worrying about her. But keep up the prayers and spells and many other things. What ever you people are doing, it's working.
The Stupid Angel
Deticated to my friends on AA
So far you've been here for me
Even though I didn't think you would
As i lay here getting tired of life
As i was about to let go of everything
You.
...baka-sama,cassy,morgan,jan
i lay there thinking.
"No...I have a friend, and many others"
i want you to know
i'm happy
i'm happy because all of you have done so many things for my well being
thank you
i love you all
~pocky chick~
The Stupid Angel
Deticated to my friends on AA
So far you've been here for me
Even though I didn't think you would
As i lay here getting tired of life
As i was about to let go of everything
You.
...baka-sama,cassy,morgan,jan
i lay there thinking.
"No...I have a friend, and many others"
i want you to know
i'm happy
i'm happy because all of you have done so many things for my well being
thank you
i love you all
~pocky chick~
-
Pocky Chick
- Visitor
re: Pockys Poems
Tenshi
(for thoughs who don't know what tenshi means, it means angel)
I'm lost in a world of hate and pain
No one is there to save me
I hide from the people who know me
I cry scared, wishing for a merical
Wishing
..........wishing
.....................wishing
A tenshi far far away reaches his hand out for me
Thoughts fill my head,
What if I take his hand?
Will it bring me to peace?
What if I don't?
Will I be living in a life in hell?
Even hours after my questions his hand is still waiting.
It will take me out of this hell.
I take the tenshi's hand.
Thank you for being there.
Even if you are far away.
Distance has nothing to do with it my tenshi.
My soul, was lost in my empty heart.
For sixteen years it wandered in the darkness.
Nothing could save it.
Nothing ever reached it.
But out of the blue my tenshi.
You came into my heart and filled it with light.
Helping my soul out of the darkness.
My soul...it was nothing to me.
Little by little you make me realise.
My soul, is something to be treasured.
~Pocky Chick~
(for thoughs who don't know what tenshi means, it means angel)
I'm lost in a world of hate and pain
No one is there to save me
I hide from the people who know me
I cry scared, wishing for a merical
Wishing
..........wishing
.....................wishing
A tenshi far far away reaches his hand out for me
Thoughts fill my head,
What if I take his hand?
Will it bring me to peace?
What if I don't?
Will I be living in a life in hell?
Even hours after my questions his hand is still waiting.
It will take me out of this hell.
I take the tenshi's hand.
Thank you for being there.
Even if you are far away.
Distance has nothing to do with it my tenshi.
My soul, was lost in my empty heart.
For sixteen years it wandered in the darkness.
Nothing could save it.
Nothing ever reached it.
But out of the blue my tenshi.
You came into my heart and filled it with light.
Helping my soul out of the darkness.
My soul...it was nothing to me.
Little by little you make me realise.
My soul, is something to be treasured.
~Pocky Chick~
-
Pocky Chick
- Visitor
re: Pockys Poems
The Birth of An Angel
You came to me as a demon.
Looking at life to its lowest.
Trying to convince yourself you were going to hell.
Picturing yourself...as nothing more then a demon.
Thinking you were nothing,a fool,a monster.
I felt my wings weaken as such negative things come to me.
I look far and wide to see were it comes from.
Finally I find the one, who crys in pain.
I see no evil.
I flote down slowly hiding my angelic identity.
I lift your drooping head...I see no evil.
I smile, when I do. I see your smile brightening your eyes.
But yet...you still think you're a demon.
All the negative things crush me more.
Finaly I have to do what I wanted to do.
I tell you with love.
I tell you with feeling.
I tell you with honesty.
You are more, much, much more...you are an Angel in making.
As you help me you realise, my words are true.
As you think my words are true, I begin to heal.
The more and more possitive you get, the more I heal.
As you think these possitive things.
Your wings grow.
Your wings shine.
My job is done.
But I realise, I cannot leave him.
So I touch his heart.
Now I am bound to happyness.
You came to me as a demon.
Looking at life to its lowest.
Trying to convince yourself you were going to hell.
Picturing yourself...as nothing more then a demon.
Thinking you were nothing,a fool,a monster.
I felt my wings weaken as such negative things come to me.
I look far and wide to see were it comes from.
Finally I find the one, who crys in pain.
I see no evil.
I flote down slowly hiding my angelic identity.
I lift your drooping head...I see no evil.
I smile, when I do. I see your smile brightening your eyes.
But yet...you still think you're a demon.
All the negative things crush me more.
Finaly I have to do what I wanted to do.
I tell you with love.
I tell you with feeling.
I tell you with honesty.
You are more, much, much more...you are an Angel in making.
As you help me you realise, my words are true.
As you think my words are true, I begin to heal.
The more and more possitive you get, the more I heal.
As you think these possitive things.
Your wings grow.
Your wings shine.
My job is done.
But I realise, I cannot leave him.
So I touch his heart.
Now I am bound to happyness.
