Seriyou Tennan
No votes

Total votes: 6

BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Characters in shadow

Post by BigKwell »

If anyone has been renting Tenchi Muyo! GXP, you'll notice that in the opening credits, four of the characters are in shadow (shiloette). I already know who the characters are, but I wonder if anyone else has figured it out. 8)
"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."

Stephen W. Hawking
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I've never seen GXP, but my favorite characters are Ryoko,Ayeka,Tenchi and Ryo-ohki.
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Post by BigKwell »

Well, you've got three of them right, but no, Ryo-Ohki is not one of them.
:cry:

Stephen W. Hawking
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Isn't Mihoshi Kuramitsu also in the opening?
Visitor

Post by Guest »

When does volume four of Tenchi Muyo GXP come out?
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Post by BigKwell »

Volume 4 should be out now, and NO the fourth is NOT Mihoshi, nor Washu or Sasami. Just narrowing it down for you.

Blaine :mrgreen:

Stephen W. Hawking
Visitor

Post by Guest »

ok I just rewatched the opening of Tenchi Muyo GXP!! But i still can't figure out who it is. Who else has pointed ears (well at least they looked pointed) :?:
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Post by BigKwell »

Might as well tell you... I believe the fourth is Noike, the newest character in Tenchi Muyo!: Ryo-Ohki. I have a pic of her.
:)

Stephen W. Hawking
Visitor

Post by Guest »

so Noike is the one w/ green hair and pointed ears?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Anonymous wrote:I've never seen GXP, but my favorite characters are Ryoko,Ayeka,Tenchi and Ryo-ohki.

YeaYea But wheres Washu...That lady crazy :roll:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Wats the difference between Techi Muyo! and Tenchi Muyo GXP?
anime_mangadrawer
Visitor

when?

Post by anime_mangadrawer »

i just want to no when tenchi comin bac on the television.
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Post by BigKwell »

Mountain wrote:Wats the difference between Techi Muyo! and Tenchi Muyo GXP?

In Tenchi Muyo! GXP, the hero is Tenchi's pal Seina Yamada, who just happens to be the unluckiest boy in the universe. He gets recruited by the Galaxy Police (quite by mistake, mind you), and along the way meets up with a beavy of beauties. Sound familiar?

Stephen W. Hawking
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Post by BigKwell »

If anyone wants to know about the GXP girls, here is a brief list:

AMANE KAUNAQ - This blonde haired bombshell was once a supermodel with her family's design house. Fed up with being "Daddy's little girl", she joined the Galaxy Police. She is a friend of Mihoshi's.

Amane had arrived at Tenchi's house, hoping to inlist him in the Galaxy Police when she nearly landed her ship on Seina. She then gave him the application form. But because it was against GP policy to inlist non-member races, her promotion to Detective First Class got held up and she was placed at the GP Academy instead. She has taken a liking to Seina, much to Kiriko and Ryoko Balta's annoyance.

KIRIKO MASAKI - She is Seina's oldest friend. Although she looks twenty, she is actually thirty-one and a member of the GP. She also has distant ties to the Jurai royal family, and is a rival to Amane and Ryoko Balta for Seina's affections.

RYOKO BALTA - A space pirate who had named herself after Ryoko Hakubi, she is a shapeshifter with a gentle heart. After refusing to kill Seina on orders from Terrant Shank, she got captured by the GP, only to join them to help Seina.

NEJU NE MELMAS - I forgot to add her to the poll. She was formerly the High Priestess to the Melmas, and although she is over 3000 years old, she appears to be a 10 year-old. She is very powerful, and has promised to marry Seina once her body reaches adulthood. Because she is in danger from assasination all the time, she is now enrolled in the GP Academy.

If there is any I missed, please let me know.

Stephen W. Hawking
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Post by BigKwell »

Here are a few ladies that are NOT romanticly involved with Seina, but figure big in his life:

MITOTO KURAMITSU - The mother of Mihoshi, she in charged with keeping GP Headquarters nice and clean... she loves cleaning. But occasionally, she finds herself on other GP vessels... and a few pirate ships as well... cleaning them. Like her daughter, she is very lucky... and just as clueless.

SETO KAMIKI - The mother of Empress Misaki, the adoptive mother of Noike (and the grandmother of Ayeka and Sasami), this strong-willed woman if feared by space pirates as "the Devil Princess." A first class meddler, she involves herself in many of the situations in the galaxy, either by stopping hot-spots or arranging marrages.

Stephen W. Hawking
krystalnight
Visitor

Post by krystalnight »

Midnight Star is a great song!! The only problem is every time i hear it I get the lyrics stuck in my head.
Last edited by krystalnight on Aug 28, 2004 1:40pm, edited 1 time in total.