Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Music Of The Day

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Pyro Psycho »

rage beat-bad luck
i told yuo about stares dog
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: Music Of The Day

Post by Panda* »

Grow Old With You - Jimmy Bondoc
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Cherry Darling »

Don't Cry - Guns N' Roses
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: Music Of The Day

Post by Panda* »

You'll Be Safe Here - Rivermaya
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Cherry Darling »

Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Free »

Sting and The Police-Roxanne
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Somewhere only we know- Keen
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Cherry Darling »

Forever - L'Arc~En~Ciel
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Queen-bohemian rhapsody
i told yuo about stares dog
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Kenshin »

Baby Im sorry-Coco Lee
Cloud
Visitor

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Cloud »

Who needs the World-Nick Carter
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku
Posts: 820
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 1:48pm
Gender: Female

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Motoko Chan »

Haul it Back Girl by Gwen Stephanni
Cross your legs and smile!
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Kenshin »

Magic- Koda Kumi
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Annaxubella »

Daddy Yankee-"Gasolina" (Reggeaton)
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Music Of The Day

Post by Kenshin »

Wheel of Destiny- Gundam Seed
poisonsugar
Visitor

re: Music Of The Day

Post by poisonsugar »

Word Up by:KoRn
Locked