Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

favorite bad guy...

best bad guy in series

Frieza
2
15%
Cell
4
31%
Janemba
0
No votes
Bojack
1
8%
Dabura
0
No votes
Super Buu/Kid Buu
1
8%
Hildegarn
0
No votes
Baby(Bebi)
0
No votes
Super android 17
4
31%
Omega Shenron
1
8%
 
Total votes: 13

Annaxubella
Visitor

re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

Frieaza is good, but not good enough

Cell is the best 8)
Yoda
Visitor

re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Yoda »

Cell likes to absorb hot girls.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Matt ????? »

Yoda wrote:Cell likes to absorb hot girls.
don't we all?!?lol :lol: :-$
"ooh,memories!"
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

Matt ????? wrote:
Yoda wrote:Cell likes to absorb hot girls.
don't we all?!?lol :lol: :-$
we do \:D/
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Matt ????? »

Annaxubella wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
Yoda wrote:Cell likes to absorb hot girls.
don't we all?!?lol :lol: :-$
we do \:D/
:shock: but...aren't YOU a girl? :?:
"ooh,memories!"
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

Matt ????? wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
Yoda wrote:Cell likes to absorb hot girls.
don't we all?!?lol :lol: :-$
we do \:D/
:shock: but...aren't YOU a girl? :?:
sorry ](*,)
I've been clupsy to read the above part ](*,)
I like Cell, I just don't want him to get it :evil:
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Matt ????? »

i see,cool.(look,i didn't quote like i ussually would have!)
"ooh,memories!"
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

don't worry, you didn't have to
honestly :mrgreen:
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Matt ????? »

Annaxubella wrote:don't worry, you didn't have to
honestly :mrgreen:
have you voted?if so,you didn't mention who you voted for...
"ooh,memories!"
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

Who do you think I voted?

it's cell :mrgreen:
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

The thing is, I love all the bad guys but I cannot make up my mind ](*,)
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Matt ????? »

Annaxubella wrote:The thing is, I love all the bad guys but I cannot make up my mind ](*,)
ya,i like all the bad guys too,but i chose Omega Shenron
"ooh,memories!"
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

Why is that?
I pick cell because he has the good guys "cells"

That's why his name is cell :lol:
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Matt ????? »

Annaxubella wrote:Why is that?
I pick cell because he has the good guys "cells"

That's why his name is cell :lol:
huh?your asking me why i picked Omega Shenron?
"ooh,memories!"
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Annaxubella »

Matt ????? wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:Why is that?
I pick cell because he has the good guys "cells"

That's why his name is cell :lol:
huh?your asking me why i picked Omega Shenron?
yes, why did you?
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: favorite bad guy...

Post by Matt ????? »

Annaxubella wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:Why is that?
I pick cell because he has the good guys "cells"

That's why his name is cell :lol:
huh?your asking me why i picked Omega Shenron?
yes, why did you?
cause Omega Shenron is awesome.he looks cool,he is impressively powerful,the most powerful bad guy the have ever fought,next to kid buu,he came the closest to destroying them all,he has cool attakcks.those spikes on his back are cool.he has all those abilities of the other dragons.he can regenerate just like majin Buu.the only thing that wasn't cool about Omega is that he practiccally gave up when Goku threw the spirit bomb at him...
"ooh,memories!"
Locked