Favorite Manga/Anime artist

Discussions about anything anime-related.
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Favorite Manga/Anime artist

Post by BigKwell »

Okay, let's find out who our favorite artists are. With me, it's a tie between Masamone Shirow and Hayao Miyazaki. What's yours? :D
"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."

Stephen W. Hawking
Subaru
Visitor

Post by Subaru »

Hyung Tae Kim, but that's not quite anime, more videogames..
Komita
Visitor

Post by Komita »

This is a prime example of an unacceptable post. Komita, don't bother coming back to AA.

-Dark Lilly[/b]

[spoiler]Hheheheheheheh,....how very thoughtfull...heheheheheh...:) 8)

Father Anderson says....: :evil: :shock:

"Nice Moon, oot ya? Ya Freaks! :shock: :twisted:
Aeh, an I'm goina cut youur [censored] head off, ya [censored] Hellsing cheap magik man!!!"

"An uu the [censored] aree ye?!" :!:
"Shut your mouth ya [censored] cheap mag man of Hellsing!" "I may not be able to finish ya today, but next time, a' kill al o' ye!!!" :twisted:[/spoiler]
[b]
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

huh? I have no idea what u're on about.

I don't know if clamp counts, but I think that whoever drew Cardcaptors are good artists.
Botan
Visitor

Post by Botan »

Hayao Miyazaki!!!! wooh! miyazaki-sama!! responsible for hits like Mononoke Hime, My neighbor totoro, Kiki's delivery and Sen to chihiro na kamikakushi *Spirited Away... If you haven't seen his films yet... you're missing half of your life.. well... uhmm.. okay i'm exaggerating but it's so cool!!! you should watch it...

my other fave manga artist... hmmm YOSHIHIRO TOGASHI!!! He made Yuyu Hakusho and... Hunter X Hunter.. Definitely one of the best..

NOBUHIRO WATSUKI too.. Rurouni Kenshin... ^^v
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

I haven't seen spirited away yet, but, no offence, the graphics don't look that good. I mean it looks realistic and all like good anime should, but compared to Rurouni Kenshin, its not that great.

Anyway, I agree with u that NOBUHIRO WATSUKI is one of the best anime/manga artist around!
Misato
Visitor

Post by Misato »

As much as I love Miyazaki's works I don't consider him as one of my fav manga/anime artists.

I want to mention Kaori Yuki. Although "Angel Sanctuary" isn't one of my fav mangas and I don't plan on reading "God Child" in the near future I adore her character design.
I also love the Clamp style. Those four women know how to make great charas - in design and storywise (from childish to epic).

But all in all there are way too much good artists out to pic a handful.
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

I'd have to say Rumiko Takahashi. Kazuki Takahashi, and Clamp, too. I really like Wish.
« p i n k p u p p i »
Visitor

Post by « p i n k p u p p i » »

I like Miyazaki's work, but I loooove Ko Ya-Seong's manga! The way she draws her characters is amazing. ^_^(I'm not sure if anyone's heard of her...)
mayura daidouji
Visitor

Post by mayura daidouji »

umm.... i like hayao miyazaki's work but i prefer Yuu Watase more....
Visitor

Post by Guest »

NOBUHIRO WATSUKI is the coolest 8) his shonen jump novels r superb as well :P
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Haruka Fukushima is rather good, too. I love her drawing style, even if the manga is comedy, she draws rather well when there is the occaisional suprising dramatic scene.
Wild Card
Visitor

re: Favorite Manga/Anime artist

Post by Wild Card »

Hidaeki Anno :!: :!: :!: :!:
.:Insane~Genius:.
Visitor

Post by .:Insane~Genius:. »

Hm... ... ... Yuu Watase and Clamp. Oh and the person who drew FB ish gd 2 bt I cnt remember hu did... And the one hu drew FMwS bt I cnt remember that one either. >.<
SerenityMoon
Visitor

Post by SerenityMoon »

Hey all u... Stop dreamin'

Naoko Tekauchi is the best she did codename wa:Sailor V and Bishouji Senshi Sailor Moon by the way that is the thing that inspirated Sailor Moon...The best anime eva
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Pretty much anyone except for Hisashi Hirani.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"