Kisara

Kaeldra
Visitor

Kisara

Post by Kaeldra »

Does anyone know what Priest Seth's relationship with Kisara was?
Keladry
Visitor

Re: Kisara

Post by Keladry »

Kaeldra wrote: Does anyone know what Priest Seth's relationship with Kisara was?

ummm as I have not watched Yu-Gi-Oh for a while I do not know who they are but I luv Yu-Gi-Oh it is awesome (well it was) lol
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Post by RedMethod(XlllRed) »

:? All I know about YuGiOh Is my 8 year old Nephew likes is Srry Couldn't help ya
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

size=24][/size]"it"
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Keladry when you signed up to this site how long did it take for them to send you the E-mail thing?Cause I signed up as Red method..And Srry I could not help on the yugioh thing :cry:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Kisara? Priest Seth? Never heard of them. In Yu-Gi-Oh, I only got as far as the bit with Pegoseus (or however u spell his name).

So I'm just as useless as the rest of them :D
Phrenologik
Visitor

Re: Kisara

Post by Phrenologik »

Kaeldra wrote: Does anyone know what Priest Seth's relationship with Kisara was?

I know who Seth was. He was Seto's past self. I don't know who Kisara was but if you tell me maybe I will know her, just not her name.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Oh, I just got this from the Anime profiles.

'Seth had a relation of sorts with Kisara, a 'foreign' young woman with fair skin and light long hair who became the Spirit of the Blue Eyes White Dragon to protect Seth. Ironically, Priest Seth's issues with Atem and his feelings for Kisara carried on in Seto's intention to beat Yugi and his obessive collecting of the three existing Blue Eyes White Dragon cards.'
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

:cry: :cry: :cry: I guess no one wants to awnser me question.Oh..Well :cry:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

aw, soz.
I would have answered your question, but it seemed directed at Keladry.
Well anyway, they sent me the e-mil thing not long after I signed up. But it took me some time to find as it went to my bulk folder instead.
Keladry
Visitor

Post by Keladry »

RedMethod(XlllRed) wrote:Keladry when you signed up to this site how long did it take for them to send you the E-mail thing?Cause I signed up as Red method..And Srry I could not help on the yugioh thing :cry:

ummm it took about 10 minutes
why *askes politely*
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Keladry wrote:
RedMethod(XlllRed) wrote:Keladry when you signed up to this site how long did it take for them to send you the E-mail thing?Cause I signed up as Red method..And Srry I could not help on the yugioh thing :cry:

ummm it took about 10 minutes
why *askes politely*

Well..it"s Been about Umm..2 days now and I was just wondering If they were gonna send it. :?
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Srry Not trying to be rude or any thing Just needed to know..Maybe cause I'm useing Excite But I tried with yahoo to :cry: :| :D But thanx for helping
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

If u tried Yahoo, you should check in ur bulk folder, because that's where I found mine.
RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

I don't think I have Bulk mail :cry:
RedDouble poster
Visitor

Post by RedDouble poster »

I'll try One MORE time(That would be the 7th time)Haa..I wish this was easier................................................................................ :D :) :o :lol: :| :x :cry: :( :evil: :twisted: :!: :!: