Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
-
Makoto-kun
- Visitor
re: who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
LIT fan right here... who's never heard of LIT? anyways, their albums are getting hard to find here. and i hate ordering stuff online.
re: who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
hmmm....LIT? Are they cool? Are they rock? J-Pop? What kind of band are they?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
re: who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
are the called LIT or is that just the experlitory form? [like dose L.I.T. stand for somthing?]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
-
chibi1229
- Visitor
re: who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
idk but they r kinda like linkin park in my opinion
-
raven_296
- Visitor
re: who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
Aren't LIT like a one-hit wonder? They had that one song "My Own Worst Enemy". That must be why not that many people have heard of them.
-
chibi1229
- Visitor
re: who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
no the one song i like most is gone to fast for a U-turn
-
raven_296
- Visitor
re: who likes this band (if u ever heard of them)
I meant as one song by that people remember hearing and that caused them to be a one-hit wonder.
