Oh god, Avril Lavinge....Whats this world coming to?
And I know were entitled to our own opinions, but christina aguilara?!! What?! Shes one of the best female singers out there!
ok im done-
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
worst bands/singers
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: worst bands/singers
Justin Timberlake (Nobody likes him)
N*SYNC
Backstreet Boys
Jesse McCartney (He should be a punkrocker)
Usher
Any kind of rap or bubblegum pop
N*SYNC
Backstreet Boys
Jesse McCartney (He should be a punkrocker)
Usher
Any kind of rap or bubblegum pop
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: worst bands/singers
There are so many bad bands and singers..
Hilary Duff
Linsey Lohan
Avril Lavinge
Justin Timberlake
(Any rap)
(Any pop or crap)
Yup, when hik gets more she'll tell you
Hilary Duff
Linsey Lohan
Avril Lavinge
Justin Timberlake
(Any rap)
(Any pop or crap)
Yup, when hik gets more she'll tell you
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
