Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Who like Michael Jackson?

Discussions about anything music-related.
Natalie*
Visitor

Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Natalie* »

Does anyone think hes great. I think so, i have all his albums, hes a great performer and produces wonderful music.

:D
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Symos »

My mother listens to him a lot.

I think i'd best put this in the Music discussions forum as I think it would be better there.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Natalie*
Visitor

Re: re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Natalie* »

Quaker wrote:My mother listens to him a lot.

I think i'd best put this in the Music discussions forum as I think it would be better there.
Ok
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

im not a huge fan, but i like the odd few, like billie jean and thriller.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Ichigo
Visitor

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Ichigo »

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!!! THAT GUY IS SICK LIKE SHAUN!! :crazy:
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Symos »

Like it or not the allegations were proven false, besides this is about his music. It's not like it's Gary Glitter who was proven guilty.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Leerock
Visitor

Re: re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Leerock »

Ichigo wrote:THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!!! THAT GUY IS SICK LIKE SHAUN!! :crazy:
Damn right man!! indeed enough!! :shock:
URJ
Visitor

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by URJ »

Yo guys, We're talkin about him as a musician/performer not as himself. I still like him, me and my brothers got a special edition cds for thriller and bad. But I'm lookin for Off the wall and dangerous still.
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Persiaisis »

1. he didnt do it
2. i like him
3. yall need to leave him the hell alone
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by josh »

I dont like his music but my friend does... :P
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Me and my besrfriend have a Triller dance :mrgreen:
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Dark V
Visitor

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Dark V »

I still think he's cool, I guess.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I only like a pair of his songs~ Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal. Thriller was good for it's time, but seriously the video shouldn't be number 1 on the charts...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

one word to describe him PEDIPHILE
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
IronChair
Visitor

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by IronChair »

When he was popular...he was popular.

Its like everyone knew who he was. So i guess yeah, i liked the M.J then. About the M.J now however, i'm not too sure.
animeboy(hibiki)
Visitor

re: Who like Michael Jackson?

Post by animeboy(hibiki) »

i only like his music
Locked