In the 80's

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Gabby
Visitor

In the 80's

Post by Gabby »

Asking for anyone with a recollection of a show on in the eighties. Have checked with the webmaster but no go. I was pretty young so only have a hazy idea of what it was about. The scene I remember was on a space ship and a little girl with silver hair cut in a prixie cut (yeahtypical gal memory) talking to her older brother and their parents and everyone else on the ship wouldn;t wake from space sleep, I think she was crying and i can't remember anything else. This image has been in my head for years and is driving me crazy.Does anyone else remember this????
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Hmm...let's see if we can jog a memory out of that head of yours. I have a guess in mind, but I need you to look up a couple of the Absolute Anime series around here to see if the pictures here ring a bell.

Look up the series "Captain Harlock", "Queen Millennia", "Galaxy Express 999", and "Star Blazers". Even if none of these are exactly what you're looking for, it would help if the art style from these ring a bell or if a character is one or more of them looks familiar to you.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Doesn't ring any bells to me, soz.
Although I vaguely remember an anime too, but the thing is, I hadn't realised it was an anime at the time, now I'm kinda annoyed! I hate it when I miss things, its sooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

None here??????Hmm....I have no Idea what your talking about.. :?
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, we're trying to think of animes in the 80's that we've forgotten about.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Hmm...been thinking about the problem for a bit, Gabby. None of the anime in my recollection spring to mind. Let's see if you can recall some more information. Maybe it can help me in a search.

1. Can you tell me if this scene you are talking about seemed to come from a movie? Or was it from a television series?

2. Can you recall the network where you saw this scene?

3. You've mentioned this girl with silver hair, a spaceship (apparently with cryogenic statis), and an older brother. Can you give any other details, such as about the brother or anyone or anything else? Any other details at all could help be to nail this down.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

what r u, a search engine?
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

No, just someone who happens to know quite a bit about anime and is always looking for more. Your questions have piqued my own curiosity, and I seriously want to find the answers.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

WhoWantsToKnow wrote:No, just someone who happens to know quite a bit about anime and is always looking for more. Your questions have piqued my own curiosity, and I seriously want to find the answers.

No no! Its okay, I don't mind not knowing what it is and u probably won't get much info from me anyway, so lets just leave it as a forgotten anime okay?
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

NO ANIME MUST EVER BE FORGOTEN NEVER SYA THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Ran__Mouri wrote:NO ANIME MUST EVER BE FORGOTEN NEVER SYA THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Sorry, its just that (no offence) WhoWantsToKnow could get a little excitable sometimes when he/she's trying to recall an anime for some1, its kinda scary.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Better get used to me, then. I'm all over the place.
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

lol yea u r all over lol :mrgreen:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Yeah, especially when u're trying to recall an anime.
BEWD_wanter
Visitor

Post by BEWD_wanter »

lol
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I hate the 80's