Inuyasha
Visitor

Episodes

Post by Inuyasha »

are they going to stop making episodes or did they already stop :?:
Visitor

Episodes

Post by Guest »

I'm Pretty Sure They Already Stopped :evil: But I Really Hope I'm Wrong.
fanof derseetlc
Visitor

Inyuasha and all anime Watchers

Post by fanof derseetlc »

I[color=blue] love Inuyasha it is one if the coolest anime shows ever!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P 8) I pretty sure the show stops at 167 or 178 and i hope they keep going, 3 Inuyasha movies/ one movie is coming to adultswim (cartoon network) on Nov.6 or 5th at like 12:00 or 10:00. hope Kagome and Inuyasha get together/ they should :!: :!: :!: :!: Fav Anime Series: Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Witch hunter Robin( great show), Trigun, Lupin the 3rd, Tenchii, Kenshin, Inuyasha of course, Last Exile, Betterman, Case Closed, Big O, Habiane Renmei(very good) Serial Experiments Lain( Excellent but :twisted: :D ),Berserk, Hellsing, Samurai X, part of kenshin series (last episode, it is so sad),Black magic 66, Akira, A wind named Anemisa, Yu Yu hakoso ( spelled it wrong but good series), Love Hina, Aoi Aor Ashoei ( or something like that, Very good), Blue Seed 9, Vampire Princess Miyu ( i wish there were more series) and Ghost in the Shell( i want to see the new one ( Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex)
There are alot more Anime i have seen but can't remember right now
Anime Rocks!!!!!!!! For real
So much anime to watch thank goodness to Anime FX best place to rent Anime
Started watching anime last December
and ironiclly the frist anime show i saw was in Fact Inyuasha [
Shippara
Visitor

?

Post by Shippara »

whats anime FX :?:
XlllRed
Visitor

Post by XlllRed »

:D speaking of InuYasha did you know that FULL METAL ALCHEMIST is going to be on adult swim Nov.6 Along with Ghost in the Shel:Stand alone complex and ROD:Read or die
Visitor

Re: Episodes

Post by Guest »

Inuyasha wrote:are they going to stop making episodes or did they already stop :?:
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Inuyasha wrote:are they going to stop making episodes or did they already stop :?:

No, I really doubt it, I bet they just have to do alot of editing and find a few new voice actors, for reasons, so you Inuyasha fans should really stop doubting them, its a popular show they wouldn't stop airing it cause even though their quite stupid their not THAT stupid. :roll:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I.Agree 8)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

[quote="Inuyasha"]are they going to stop making episodes or did they already stop ? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:
    Visitor

anime

Post by Guest »

anime fx is a place where u can rent anime :D
    fan of desreetlc
    Visitor

anime

Post by fan of desreetlc »

R.O.D is coming on adultswim nov 5 or 6th
    (READ OR DIE) 8) :D :) :o
    kagome
    Visitor

Post by kagome »

i hope they wont stop but i dont know when they will stop or if they stopped.
    Dragon_rage
    Visitor

Post by Dragon_rage »

I don't want them to stop, and they havent
    RedXIII
    Visitor

Re: anime

Post by RedXIII »

fan of desreetlc wrote:R.O.D is coming on adultswim nov 5 or 6th

Yep As I stated XIIIRed message
    Random Person
    Visitor

Re: anime

Post by Random Person »

RedXIII wrote:
    fan of desreetlc wrote:R.O.D is coming on adultswim nov 5 or 6th

Yep As I stated XIIIRed message

WHAY WHAY! ^ ^
    SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
    Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Well, i'm sure they are gonna keep going until Takahashi-san's manga is finished. Well, that being the case, I'm not sure if adult swim will show all the episodes. But nowadays, you can't really be sure about anything. they like to surprise you. Well, thats what i think, anyways. they show most anything on the internet...look it up.

BTW, Do they have any of the inu movies on DVD?!?!? I'm in great need! WAAAAAAAAAAH! *sniff* I want to know what inu-papa looks like!! I want to see the 2nd movie the most, tho...Inu and Kag kiss!! YAY-NESS!!!