Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Dummers

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Dummers

Post by Dretlin »

Alright dummers...

I tried doing this topic quite awhile ago but I am hoping there are more dummers out there now.

Tell me your set up or what you dream of having one day.

I actaully ordered a ludwig birch and I have to wait 6mounths...Quite a drag...


Talk technique, tips and hardware...
kyo83
Visitor

re: Dummers

Post by kyo83 »

I'm not a not a drummer but I thought that you might be interested to check this out. ;)

http://www.kenbrashear.com/


Have fun!
kyo83 :wink:
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Dummers

Post by Dretlin »

kyo83 wrote:I'm not a not a drummer but I thought that you might be interested to check this out. ;)

http://www.kenbrashear.com/


Have fun!
kyo83 :wink:
Awesome lol

Thx a million Kyo, thats being saved...

Come on drummers post!! 8)
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: Dummers

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

My dad's a drummer. And so is my brother.
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Andrew
Visitor

re: Dummers

Post by Andrew »

yahoo im the first drummer to poast well ive got a 5 peice tamma set with zilgin cymbols so how long have you ben druming??
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: Dummers

Post by Dretlin »

10 years this Feb...

I just bought a ludwig classic birch. I am goin to get pastie cymbals...I am really into solo drumming right now...so about 3-4 high hats / splashs with a bottom bell.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

re: Dummers

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

First I just want to ask...is it like...a slang..to use the word "dummers" instead of drummers? Oh and I'm a pretty good drummer...I think...lol, I was in school atleast :lol:
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: Dummers

Post by Dretlin »

If you want to improve your drum playing I can help but if you dnt have a pratice pad or a kit i cant help you that much lol
Andrew
Visitor

Re: re: Dummers

Post by Andrew »

Knight in Dark Armour wrote:First I just want to ask...is it like...a slang..to use the word "dummers" instead of drummers? Oh and I'm a pretty good drummer...I think...lol, I was in school atleast :lol:
well i wouldent call it slang as it is just a ...thing any way my ex caled me a dummer ad that is the only time ive evrr heard it...i guess im a bit anticocial well newaze u saidu was a good drummer in school well thats where i picked it up^^

DRUMLINE ROX XD XD
Locked