Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Blvd. of broken dreams

Discussions about anything music-related.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

Re: re: Broken dreams

Post by Raoul Duke »

[edited]

8-[
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: Blvd. of broken dreams

Post by Symos »

You know, you could discuss the song rather than just posting the lyrics.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Blvd. of broken dreams

Post by SYL »

Symos wrote:You know, you could discuss the song rather than just posting the lyrics.
would of, could of, should of :mrgreen:
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Blvd. of broken dreams

Post by Xehanort »

I walk this lonly rode the only one that I have ever known.Dont know wher it goes but its only me and I walk alone...au I walk-a- the shadows are the onlyone besids me!...
Locked