Sadly Aves, I already knew that... From where, I have nooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea! >_< =Pcrazy_ave wrote:My fav would be... 100% .hack//sgin music (Obsession, u rock!!!) and wold rain (Maaya Sakamoto, u rock too)
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Favourite Anime Music.
-
.:Insane~Genius:.
- Visitor
Re: re: Favourite Anime Music.
-
crazy_ave
- Visitor
re: Favourite Anime Music.
From my mouth, DUH!!! XP
But, still the music is EXCELLENT!!!
Note: U could have also heard that from Sammy too.. Oh well ^_^
But, still the music is EXCELLENT!!!
Note: U could have also heard that from Sammy too.. Oh well ^_^
-
Kou Akabane
- Visitor
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Saiyuki music is my fav (Specially Junk Boys o.o; ) but I like a wide variety of songs from different animes so.. o.o;
-
Naota
- Visitor
re: Favourite Anime Music.
it's a tie between Advice and Little Busters From Fooly Cooly and MAde by THE PILLOWS YA GO THE PILLOWS ( i want ot go to japan)
-
shindoushu
- Visitor
re: Favourite Anime Music.
gravitation music is my fave,especially glaring dream.i like tank from cowboy bebop and shiki no uta from samurai champloo.oh,thank you from bleach is really great too.
re: Favourite Anime Music.
Well, my favourite anime soundtrack it's Trigun's one. -This- -one- -really- rocks. Don't make me laugh with those pop/rock songs...
"H.T." -is- rock!
Oh, Powerfull Master Jimmy Page, forgive them, for they do not know what they are writin'...
But I started cryin' when I was watching "The End Of Evangelion" and it started "Komm, Susser Tod", during the Thrid Impact...It's too...too...too...
Just too much.
Oh, Powerfull Master Jimmy Page, forgive them, for they do not know what they are writin'...
But I started cryin' when I was watching "The End Of Evangelion" and it started "Komm, Susser Tod", during the Thrid Impact...It's too...too...too...
Just too much.
La vita fugge et non s'arresta un'ora [...]
re: Favourite Anime Music.
mine is karenai hana from FMP
kissing the unbalanced from yu yu hakusho
tomorow also from fmp
†the them song of hungry heart also aint bad
let me be with you for chobits
i heard u everywhere by rei tanaka "i love her"
driver's high l arc en ciel
kissing the unbalanced from yu yu hakusho
tomorow also from fmp
†the them song of hungry heart also aint bad
let me be with you for chobits
i heard u everywhere by rei tanaka "i love her"
driver's high l arc en ciel
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
-
shojo_no_miko
- Visitor
Re: Favourite Anime Music.
Hmmm....I like songs from:
-Hikaru no Go
-Fushigi Yugi
-Inuyasha
-Black Jack
-Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny
-Evangelion
And more!
-Hikaru no Go
-Fushigi Yugi
-Inuyasha
-Black Jack
-Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny
-Evangelion
And more!
