Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

legend of zelda

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Link35553
Visitor

legend of zelda

Post by Link35553 »

Is link anime?
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: legend of zelda

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

there used to be a LoZ cartoon, but i dont think it was an Anime :-k
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

re: legend of zelda

Post by Theo »

Personally I don't think any cartoon made AFTER the video game should be considered anime. But if this changes, Pole Position should be included as well! Would dungeons and dragons be anime? What about Thor? Let's not forget the short lived Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers.
Xehanort
Visitor

Re: re: legend of zelda

Post by Xehanort »

Rikoku wrote:there used to be a LoZ cartoon, but i dont think it was an Anime :-k
It was not anime.It was a cartoon series like "Tom & Jerry".But it wasn't about a cat or anything like that.There for The Legend of Zelda is not an anime.
I have some cool sites about The Legend of Zelda you might want to visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=p0Rs ... 2BAECD63DA

Zelda talent!
PM me if you want more Legend of Zelda chets, sites, information, ect.
OneWingedAngel07
Visitor

re: legend of zelda

Post by OneWingedAngel07 »

That old show was cool. Man, I missed that mrio bros super hour...
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: legend of zelda

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

OneWingedAngel07 wrote:That old show was cool. Man, I missed that mrio bros super hour...
So do I :D I believe it was Super Mario Bros Super Show...Do the Mario!
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: legend of zelda

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Didn't Link have a guest spot on Captin N: The Game Master? What? Some of you haven't heard of it? Heh it was quite the show...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: legend of zelda

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Lestat69_99 wrote:Didn't Link have a guest spot on Captin N: The Game Master? What? Some of you haven't heard of it? Heh it was quite the show...
I seen that show I even have one of the episodes and it so happens to be the episode Link was on when he, Kevin, and Zelda went looking for the potion of power that could revive Ganon. Yeah it was quite a show.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Locked