Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

what was that!?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

what was that!?

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

Oaky I was fighting Necron, final boss of 9(yay final boss!) and I'm wipping him..until he uses grand cross and dooms Eiko she dies from doom so I use a pheniox down on her it doesn't work! So my question, why didn't it the phenoix down work! What effect was that, that stopped me from bringing back eiko!?
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: what was that!?

Post by Vash »

She was being zombified. You need to cure this before you can revivie her. Something like Holy water or whatever (I only played the german version so I don't know the english names :oops: )
Anner <3
\,,/
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: what was that!?

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

but she died I can't use holy water on a dead person..can I?
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: re: what was that!?

Post by Vash »

Homunculus_Greed wrote:but she died I can't use holy water on a dead person..can I?
You didn't try it , did you ;) ?

And sure you can use holy water on a dead person since this the only way to cure zombie, even in death.
Anner <3
\,,/
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: what was that!?

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

No..truth be told I've never been zombified before lol ^^
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

re: what was that!?

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Yeah...pretty much anytime when someone in your party who is KO and there body is glowing red during that fight means you have to cure that status effect before you can revive them.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: what was that!?

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

grr..too bad I scratched my analog stick hand today on frozen bark ;_; that's going to burn for a whole freaking day so now I can't hurt necron..a lot
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Locked