Kisara

Red Double poster
Visitor

Post by Red Double poster »

I guess this makes me a triple poster..Any way ..hey mountain do you think you help me out by creating a member than e-mailing it to me?that would help alot...As far as the name..hmm.. RedXIII(Cap the i's plz).. yep red me fav color.And final fantasy me fav game.You can send the password here at redmethod1990@excite.com you don't have to fill out the other stuff if ya don't want.So what'do ya say.Help out a fellow anime fan whith Internet problems :?:
Plz :cry:
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, u sound so cute and helpless that I'd have to say yes :D.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Okay, I've already sent it to u.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

sorry, the above poster was me, I forgot to log in again :oops:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Mountain wrote:sorry, the above poster was me, I forgot to log in again :oops:

Yay!!!!!!!!Look at me I a member!!!Thank you oh mighty mountain.You good person.And good friend! :D :D :D :D 8) I'm a member 8)
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, geez, u make it sound like I got u the position of admin or something.
well, it was no problem, glad u appreciate it.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

:lol: LOL
Visitor

Re: Kisara

Post by Guest »

Kaeldra wrote: Does anyone know what Priest Seth's relationship with Kisara was?
Kisare was seth's love of his life
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Ack!!!! :lol: :D :o :) :| :shock: :( :x :cry: :idea: I'm So confused?
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol, it was the original topic of this forum b4 we spamed!
Dead Fish In Thames,Gross
Visitor

Post by Dead Fish In Thames,Gross »

at least ur account iz active, mine wont come up......stop being bait!! damn it!!!!*through brick at email*since when did seth like/love any 1? how would u know? wait iz it in da movie.....ahhhhhhhhh,moutain since ur fron the uk, u know hwere there showing it? some where in london b nice......

lee
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Are u asking me if they're showing Yu-Gi-Oh in da UK?
Keladry
Visitor

Post by Keladry »

RedMethod(XlllRed) wrote:
Keladry wrote:
RedMethod(XlllRed) wrote:Keladry when you signed up to this site how long did it take for them to send you the E-mail thing?Cause I signed up as Red method..And Srry I could not help on the yugioh thing :cry:

ummm it took about 10 minutes
why *askes politely*

Well..it"s Been about Umm..2 days now and I was just wondering If they were gonna send it. :?

ummm have you sent a message to the creators of this site the might be able to help you sorry bout that though :(
Flaming Kisara
Visitor

Post by Flaming Kisara »

Kisara was a girl with pale skin and blue eyes. When, she was young, she got captured by some theives. Priest Seto rescued her and got her away safetly, but since he was rescueing Kisara and getting her to safe grounds, his village became set on fire. Then, a blue dragon appeared and saved the village, but Priest Seto's mother had already been killed.

Later, when Priest Seto was given his name, he went with Priest Shadah to find a person with strong kaa to defeat diabond. They found a girl (kisara) who was beaten up by villagers. Priest Seto took care of her. Later, in episode 214, Kisara died to protect Priest Seto from his true father-Priest Akunidun. It was also there that Priest Seto admitted that he loved Kisara and vice-versa. The only reason he went against Pharoah Atemu was because Priest Akunadin was controlling his mind. But Kisara appeared and banish Akunadin forever, leaving Priest Seto in peace.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Lol too manyyy Woorrrrds :shock:
dead and a fish
Visitor

Post by dead and a fish »

o.........dont think iv seen dat ep......must not b out in da uk.......it stopped when yami beat malik and he gave yugi the god card, did he give him the rod?and it doesnt matter mountain, i was gona c it 2 day but coz of road works, iv gota wait till next sat/sun,or im gona kill me dad coz he did the same thing with pokemon the movie 3, it toke me 2 yrs 2 find a copy 2 watch, but i cant find pokemon heros...*sob* kami-sama do i drag on?!?!?!