Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
thunder gems *twitch twitch*
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
thunder gems *twitch twitch*
as you can tell from the title this is getting anoyying I'm one item away from getting the ultima weapon in kingdom hearts 1 just because I'm tired of the oblvion and I use a very wierd one on one style that makes it very diffcult for me to beat sepiroth, so help me find thunder gems please
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Gambit
- Visitor
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
Thunder gems try fighting those yellow magic thingies that fly around.
I got ultima weapon using a cheat disc
I got ultima weapon using a cheat disc
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
I go to hollow bastion and only get thunder shards *strangles moronic game creators for making a near impossible to find item*
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Gambit
- Visitor
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
GET THEM AT ATLANTICA!!!! Yes Yes that's where you get them!!
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
I hate those fish I really really do
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
yeppers
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Gambit
- Visitor
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE thunder gem carrying creatures they are
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
ohh yeah but I was level 93 ayt the time so it was easy oh yeah the tirdent carring enimes also wield thunder gems so thank you SA I have it now and am currently owning the hades cup single handadly ^^
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Gambit
- Visitor
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
Good Now, if you have the other stuff you can get the bonus ending?
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
yep I've beaten every tournament closed every keyhole including travrse town and 100 acre woods keyholes *thinks* if there's something else i got it cause I watch "another side, another story" Every time I beat Ansem
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Hinato kazuya
- Moderator

- Posts: 790
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
- Gender: Male
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
it helps being level 100 when facing sepiroth also if you didnt already know just as you get sin harvested you can elexer your self and be ok also the ability that lets you survive on 1 hp is useful
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: thunder gems *twitch twitch*
I'm currently level 95 and I can stop sin harvests's pretty easily
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
