Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active
Discord community.
Discussions about anything music-related.
-
Gambit
- Visitor
Post
by Gambit »
ATMH loves Phil -> shm wrote:Prodigy - Smack My 8!tch Up
Good song
My Chemical Romance - Helena
-
Hey
- Visitor
Post
by Hey »
Rob Zombie - Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, & Cannibal Girls
-
Hey
- Visitor
Post
by Hey »
Sangu Anima wrote:ATMH loves Phil -> shm wrote:Prodigy - Smack My 8!tch Up
Good song
My Chemical Romance - Helena
Oooo, a fan of My Chemical Romance! I thought I was the only one.
-
Gambit
- Visitor
Post
by Gambit »
My Chemical Romance - You know what they do to guys like us in prison?(what a long song title)
-
Hey
- Visitor
Post
by Hey »
Prodigy - Firestarter
-
Gambit
- Visitor
Post
by Gambit »
My CHemical Romance - The ghost of you
-
SYL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5609
- Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by SYL »
where will you go~Evanescence
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
-
Mai
- Moderator

- Posts: 5580
- Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mai »
G.G. Allin- Dog Shi†
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Setsuna
- Visitor
Post
by Setsuna »
My Chemical Romance-Jack the ripper
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
Nightwish - "Nemo"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
Borknagar - "Oceans Rise"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Bambi
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Bambi »
Enchantment - Axenstar.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
Signs of Darkness - "Ad Noctum"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Bambi
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Bambi »
Black - Pearl Jam.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Mrs. Vengeance »
Rotting Christ - "Among Two Storms"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Bambi
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Bambi »
Ana's Song (Open Fire) - Silverchair.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥