Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What are you listening to right now?
re: What are you listening to right now?
Thumbing My Way - Pearl Jam.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Hey
- Visitor
Re: re: What are you listening to right now?
=O!!!!! I LOVE your avatar Mrs. Margera!!Mrs. Margera wrote:I Could Have Lied - Red Hot Chili Peppers <3
Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered <3<3
re: What are you listening to right now?
Let It Be (The Beatles). Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
re: What are you listening to right now?
Piano Man - Billy Joel.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
re: What are you listening to right now?
Billy Joel is awesome
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Beatles). Peace out
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Beatles). Peace out
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
re: What are you listening to right now?
Lol Yes he is.
Allentown - Billy Joel.
Allentown - Billy Joel.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
re: What are you listening to right now?
Back In The USSR (The Beatles). Peace out
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
re: What are you listening to right now?
Who's gonna save us - Living End 
re: What are you listening to right now?
Walking In The Air - Nightwish.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: What are you listening to right now?
Mozart - Ave Maria
Lets see you top that off people.
Lets see you top that off people.
re: What are you listening to right now?
(Rofl, Anna..In like...8th grade? We had to sing that song for women's chior. >.> "AAAAAAAAveeee mmmmarrriii-aaaaa." -.-)
Deep purple- Smoke On The Water
Deep purple- Smoke On The Water
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: What are you listening to right now?
(lol, same here! O_O" right up to the grade too. But that's not why I think it's the shizz.)
Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now <3<3<3<3
Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now <3<3<3<3

