Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!
-
Gambit
- Visitor
re: NOO!!!
It's not a bad thing really.
He's my friend too, I don't think he'll mind.
He's my friend too, I don't think he'll mind.
re: NOO!!!
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: NOO!!!
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
re: NOO!!!
huh?? wha??
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
re: NOO!!!
oh wasnt paying attention......your welcome
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Nathan~Chevalier
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2321
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
- Gender: Male
re: NOO!!!
im srry to say these, but
im glad ED is dead he was getting on my nerves 
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
re: NOO!!!
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: NOO!!!
TRADOR!!!...jk lol
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
re: NOO!!!
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Nathan~Chevalier
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2321
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
- Gender: Male
re: NOO!!!
see nobody likes ed, he is too dum
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: NOO!!!
So I'm nobody?
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
re: NOO!!!
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Gambit
- Visitor
re: NOO!!!
Yeah. Ed's short not very bright and somehow managed by some sick twist of luck to kill off some of the best characters of the show.
